Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree on this one regardless of political affiliation...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we can all agree on this one regardless of political affiliation...

This guy is a disgrace to this world

http://filecabi.net/v.php?file=Micha...800&height=600

Ya, I agree.

How about this guy though...

CLICKY

Last edited by free thinker; Fri 1 Jul '05, 4:23pm.

Comment

hahaha, that was a funny video

MGM out

Comment

2 idiots on Split Screen. What a treat

Well, 2-1/2. Colmes made it in there for a minute, too.

I like how Hannity refers to Free Speech as a "gift". Perhaps he needs to read the Constitution?

Crook, while I support his right to hold his opinion, is acutally the biggest idiot up there. He even gives Dr. Laura a run for the top prize.
        Webmaster:
        @forumz

Comment

Originally posted by Martin
          2 idiots on Split Screen. What a treat

Well, 2-1/2. Colmes made it in there for a minute, too.

I like how Hannity refers to Free Speech as a "gift". Perhaps he needs to read the Constitution?

Crook, while I support his right to hold his opinion, is acutally the biggest idiot up there. He even gives Dr. Laura a run for the top prize.

I dont like Hannity or Colmes and I think that shows like that and crossfire are stupid. Nothing positive results from them.

I however, despite the freedom of speech he does have, am outraged that someone can be as ****ing stupid as him. All I can say is he better watch his back because he is pissing off one of the worlds most trained army.

Comment

I think someone (Crook) needs to go out to the beach, get a tan, get some friends (outside of the internet realm), see what it's like outdoors, maybe visit a barber... oh yeah, and maybe research on the whole idea behind "cause and effect."
            Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

The site they mentioned doesn't exist anymore... how old is that video anyways?

www.forsakeourtroops.info

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by MGM
                The site they mentioned doesn't exist anymore... how old is that video anyways?

www.forsakeourtroops.info

MGM out
                Either that, or after a number of people seeing that video, it was closed down or maybe the guy decided to go back underground.
                Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

Originally posted by Onimua
                  Either that, or after a number of people seeing that video, it was closed down or maybe the guy decided to go back underground.
                  Not sure exactly how the site was brought down. The video is not old however and the site has not been down long

Comment

The guy is just out to make money on the domains he has had. This is not his first try.

This round, he got lucky and got a Child-Host (kiddie host) to host his crap. That got too much for him and his parents, then the guy moved... etc... etc... etc..

IMHO, he is scum, and just out to make a few dollars. He is not man enough to have served, and has no expereience about the vomit he spews.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin
                      I may not agree with everything he said, but he did raise the good point that many new soldiers join the military for promises of educational rewards (implying it was the primary benefit).
                      --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                      Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                      vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
                        I may not agree with everything he said, but he did raise the good point that many new soldiers join the military for promises of educational rewards (implying it was the primary benefit).
                        So that argument can be taken even farther and be more proof of why should we pay these guys at all for what they do for us..... I mean you have people saying they don't get paid enough yet if a soldier made 100,000 a year tax free like the civilians do over there in Iraq rebuilding it then don't you think enrollment would go up?

Comment

I served in the USAF and that chaps my a**...
                          House of Night Forums - An online House of Night roleplaying community,

Comment

I think the guy on FOX news is the bigger idiot. I mean, when was the last time US troops where defending our freedoms? 1776 or was it the was of 1812? I forget my history lessions.

Comment

Originally posted by Zonex
                              I think the guy on FOX news is the bigger idiot. I mean, when was the last time US troops where defending our freedoms? 1776 or was it the was of 1812? I forget my history lessions.
                              What is the "Was of 1812" ?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X