• Show
Clear All

• Dean C
    replied
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warez

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Yes, calling me names makes me reconsider my action.

Breaking copyright laws is not permitted, and we do not support it. Perhaps your country laws are different, but not our forum rules.

For the record, I neither offered any warez or requested any, nor did I request being told about any sites who contain them.
    Does anyone just happen to have it? If so I'd appreciate if you could rip it for me and PM a download link. I kinda hate to ask but it's the only song I'm missing .

I am sorry to disappoint you, but we do not want users to ask others to help distribute copyrighted material over our web site.

Leave a comment:

• BamaStangGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by welo
    Well, since Floris' knee-jerk reaction to my thread prompted it's shutdown without giving me any chance to respond, please note the actual definition of 'warez'.

For the record, I neither offered any warez or requested any, nor did I request being told about any sites who contain them. All I want is someone who has the song I need to rip it and slip it to me for my personal collection so I can burn the songset and listen to it before the show.
    That's illegal.

Don't make a new thread when your old one was locked. PM a moderator.

Leave a comment:

• welo
    started a topic Definition of 'warez'

Definition of 'warez'

Well, since Floris' knee-jerk reaction to my thread prompted it's shutdown without giving me any chance to respond, please note the actual definition of 'warez'.

For the record, I neither offered any warez or requested any, nor did I request being told about any sites who contain them. All I want is someone who has the song I need to rip it and slip it to me for my personal collection so I can burn the songset and listen to it before the show.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X