This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to advertise

But could some people please join my forum its new and we need more members, sorry to waste anyones time my site

k i guess no one will

Comment

Do allow 24hrs to pass before bumping a thread
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by cyberxp8
        But could some people please join my forum its new and we need more members, sorry to waste anyones time my site
        Geez

Comment

We're sorry that dozens and dozens of people haven't didn't read/reply to this thread in the four minutes you waited to bump it.

Comment

sorry to burst your bubble but we are all forum owners ourselves
            why would we want to sign up on other forums unless there something that really interests us

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew111888
              We're sorry that dozens and dozens of people haven't didn't read/reply to this thread in the four minutes you waited to bump it.
              ug... why do people make these posts? People will join when you give them reason too... not just because your new....

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X