More news on IE 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DirectPixel
    That's true, but only to a limited extent. Once you start having nested and floated elements, IE starts getting messy.
    The same happens in Firefox, as long as you clear the floats in the right places you're ok
    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      Honestly, I am more interested in this:
      http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2005/04/26/412263.aspx
      Me too. Hopefully by the time vB4 rolls around all the images won't have to be matted, we'll just use alpha .
      Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

• Originally posted by daemon
        Hopefully by the time vB4 rolls around all the images won't have to be matted, we'll just use alpha .
        /me crosses fingers wildly

Comment

• The problem I have with FF is that it won't work when using MS Word's online clipart feature. You have to use IE.
          http://www.physicsforums.com

Comment

• Originally posted by dethfire
            The problem I have with FF is that it won't work when using MS Word's online clipart feature. You have to use IE.
            Well pressure Mozilla to release an ActiveX add-on. And no, I don't think Microsoft needs to make it compliant to non-Microsoft products. Their clipart and template galleries are features offered to customers who use their products.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

• The new MSN Toolbar adds tabbed browser functionality.
              -- David.

If I spend much more time browsing these forums, I could be subjected to: 1. Burnt retinas, 2. Angry customers, 3. Lack of moderation, 4. Arguments.
              This used to be a nice place; what the hell's gone wrong?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X