Can i convert from 3.0.7 to vb 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i convert from 3.0.7 to vb 2?

I want to convert to vb 2x can i do this if so how?. Many thanks for any advice.

It is not possible to downgrade, sorry.

Comment

What would make you want to ?
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
        What would make you want to ?
        I'm always curious about this too...

Comment

Yes, I don't know why people like to downgrade...
          Let the flames begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurk
            Yes, I don't know why people like to downgrade...
            It's a much simpler system with a faster, less Javascript-based interface.
            --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
            Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
            vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
              It's a much simpler system with a faster, less Javascript-based interface.
              vB2 is faster than vB3? hmm... I guess I can see that since vB2 is far inferior to vB3, ie less features and bloat...

MGM out

Comment

I too have thought about a downgrade. VB3 is extremely hard for your every day user to grasp. Keep in mind not all of us run tech related forums with members who use vbulletin every day.

When I used to run VB 2, I spent a lot less time helping people use the site.

So that's why people would want to downgrade

Comment

Can we all just go BACK to windows 3.1?

Comment

sure! bad_i_bill! great idea then we can just use the text internet w/o images!!!! WHOOOO! lol
                    http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

Originally posted by cmiller1014
                      I too have thought about a downgrade. VB3 is extremely hard for your every day user to grasp. Keep in mind not all of us run tech related forums with members who use vbulletin every day.

When I used to run VB 2, I spent a lot less time helping people use the site.

So that's why people would want to downgrade
                      I run an automotive site and most of my members are over 30 and not computer savvy and they get by fine with VB3. I had this fear when I upgraded to VB3, but they have grown to love the new features of VB3. I would never downgrade to VB2, as VB3's features for an admin are much better than VB2.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X