• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant read arabic but I can speak it

..... just felt like sharing that

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by patriotcow
      I don't think thats a fair comment, you could always practice your Arabic language. There are other Arabic people here so its equally fair.
      I think its fair when the majority of users on this board(by majority I mean 80% atleast I bet) speak English fluently.

I am not about to practice arabic just because 2% of the people on here speak it. However you come to a forum that is English based and does not provide a Arabic translation you need to speak English obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
        Is there a forum dedicated to non-english postings here? (Or chances of having one?)

I don't think they should be discriminated just because they are not well-versed in English. Jelsoft has many non-English-speaking customers.
        No, unfortunately there is no such forum. The problem is that we as Moderators cannot effectively moderate these forums if we can't read the posts. So for now we are asking that major communication be done in English.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          No, unfortunately there is no such forum. The problem is that we as Moderators cannot effectively moderate these forums if we can't read the posts. So for now we are asking that major communication be done in English.
          Maybe you can mod these people that speak Arabic to help out

Comment

i have idea

open arabic forum & the Moderators are arab & they can speak english

Comment

We'll take this under advisement but for now this is not a option for the immediate future.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNinthGate
                i have idea

open arabic forum & the Moderators are arab & they can speak english
                Yep, that's what I suggested

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
                  If you are going to continue to post on the boards, plese do so in english.

Thanks
                  i know you want to have English posts in here Zachery to Understand what is the subject exactly, but as you know you do have lots of Arabic customers even (non-English speakers) though ! are you guys gonna support this matter or not? VB fans are increasing day by day! you should consider this idea to SUPPORT Globaly!!

belive me it is a fantastic idea for you guys and whom cannot speak English very well like me :P

شكراً <---- it means Thank You in Arabic

Comment

Regardless of how many users here are Arabic, Chinese, Mongolian or Alien, the Majority of online web users who utilise this site are English speaking, and currently English is the most-used online language

If you want to setup a forum for all Arabic discussions about vBulletin, you are more than welcome to do so - You can even ask Jelsoft to eventually consider you for an official site, like vBulletin-germany.com if you get enough of a user-base and can provide translations and support for an Arabic version of vBulletin...

However, the rules of this forum are to speak english - Therefore if you wish to interact with members and staff here, you must at least attempt to speak english - You may talk in arabic to each other via Private message if you simply cannot get your point accross in english

Satan

Comment

sorry i didnt notice that the "ideas" are not welcomed in this forum, and there is acting moderators

No Hard feelings

Comment

Originally posted by Rayyani
                        sorry i didnt notice that the "ideas" are not welcomed in this forum, and there is acting moderators

No Hard feelings
                        If you re-read my post, I suggested two ways for you to continue your discussions...

And as for acting moderators, we are vBulletin board Admins ourselves, so we cannot help a little bit of our moderator selves coming out

Satan

Comment

A foreign language. Well they might be swearing at us using that arabic language? >_> lol Just me thoughts.
                          Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

My Mods: Coming Soon | My Tutorials: Coming Soon

Comment

Hi ..

ليش لأ..

شكراً على الأقتراح ..

Comment

I'm Quater Arabic, But Feck Knows.... I Carn't Read It Or Write It...
                              admin at FoneForums.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by alkahf
                                okay!
                                Soon be ready.
                                i think that will be great to help an arabic customers

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X