Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WurkAnimal
    replied
    I was not giong to update my forum board as I will not be able to use all the hacks that I have installed. I was giong to wait until they brought a update first. But I decided to upgrade now and waite until they have updates for all my hacks.

Impressed with the new update, I love it .

Leave a comment:

• MyGolfDomain
    replied
    I just upgraded from 3.07 to 3.5 and everything went fine. I upgraded and applied my customizations to some templates and the board wasn't down for very long.

Here is my site

Leave a comment:

• Oblivion Knight
    replied
    I upgraded my live forums to 3.5.0 Release Candidate 2 yesterday. Apart from a bug concerning the cron jobs (a fix was found in the bug tracker), I've found it pretty stable.

I had a heavily customised 3.0.x database, so I used ImpEx to grab the data and insert it into a clean 3.0.8 database and upgraded that to 3.5.0 to prevent any potential problems that could have arisen.

Leave a comment:

• Vtec44
    replied
    I'm waiting for 3.5.1 to upgrade! I'm currently running on 3.07, and just too lazy to upgrade now because I already have the site exactly how I wanted.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    i haven't even thought up converting, i just dl' candidate 2, i'll check it out.. but i wont change untill a gold is released,,

do i assume we will be able to convert the db's over ?

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    To the users showing up as unlicensed in this post, you are obviously running vBulletin:
    (I will check back in a few days)

Hi there,

In order to get support you must have a valid vBulletin license. Once you purchase one you will receive your customer details in an email. With those customer details you can login to the Members' Area and click on the 'Priority Support' link in the left menu. On the page that loads you must enter the email address you registered with on this support forum. When done correctly you will show up as a licensed members and you will receive priority support.

If you do have a valid vBulletin license, I kindly request you to update your information.

If you do not have a vBulletin license yet, I invite you to go through our Sales F.A.Q., ask for more information in our Pre-Sales Forum and visit our vBulletin Order Page.

If you have no vBulletin license, but run the vBulletin forum software, I kindly request you to remove the data from your web server and purchase a license before you continue. We do not have a free version, lite version or downloadable version to 'test' out before purchase. If you want to 'test' vBulletin prior to purchase you can request an Live Admin Demo to play around with. For obvious reasons we can't provide support to unlicensed members.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• darkpowers
    replied
    nope

i dont fell like updating my vbulletin to vbulletin 3.5.0 i like 3.0.7 to much.

Leave a comment:

• Umbreonmaster
    replied
    I honestly don't know... 3.0.7 is good enough for me.

Leave a comment:

• Chris M
    replied
    I was referring to him not wanting to port his style over to vB 3.5.0 Beta 3 due to changes from this release until Gold - I doubt much more AJAX will be implemented between the next Beta, the RCs and Gold

Satan

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    Originally posted by hellsatan
    Yes but I doubt the entire layout of the site will change, merely phrases or a few small alterations

Satan
    You forgot about the AJAX implementations

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• Chris M
    replied
    Yes but I doubt the entire layout of the site will change, merely phrases or a few small alterations

Satan

Leave a comment:

• RagingPenguin
    replied
    I've only upgraded my test/skinning board. I'll wait until stable is released and my current skin reworked to suit before upgrading. I'm not even going to start reworking it untill then either because if something changes between now and then, it's just work done over.

Leave a comment:

• Sovereign
    replied
    Upgrade was soooo easy. Click, click, click click! I love Jelsoft! And the BETA works, except for a plugin that seems to be breaking my tables HERE.

Leave a comment:

• allstar89
    replied
    I'm scared of upgrading. I have too many hacks etc

Leave a comment:

• VomDutch
    replied
    My vB Community isn't so big but yet i decided to keep with 3.0.7.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X