No announcement yet.

Have you upgraded to vBulletin 3.5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been upgraded to Beta since its release, so yes for upgrading on my end.
    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

I currently have 2 boards/licenses up, one running 3.5 since that board has no hacks and learn the new stuff. The other one is still on 3.0.7 since it's been tweaked and peaked and waiting for Gold to come out.
      Kim

Comment

Don't have members area access. Need money for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kier
          Ever thought of merging all those boards into one, Floris?
          Yes But I ain't gonna. Not yet at least. Waiting for official support to run 1 database to share userbase, etc .. so I can have 1 instance appear as 4 different sites and different admin permissions per instance and then I just point the licenses to the domains.

Comment

I haven't upgraded the my main forum yet, but have done a ' Test Forum ' and both Beta1 and Beta2 went without a hitch .. shall be waiting for a stable version before I do my main forum though

Comment

well i'm going to wait for a stable release during that time i'm going to convert my hacks into Plugins ..

i sitll can't get the plugin systme so i have a loooong way to convert

Comment

Not going to upgrade until a final version has been out for a while or my corresponding site redesign is done, whichever comes last.
                --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Remember for the heavily hacked boards, it may be better to wait for stable release then import, if the hacks break the upgrade, then reapply the new hacks as plugins once they are converted.
                  I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Yes, but I haven't upgraded because I just got my license yesterday, so I just downloaded 3.5 and installed it

Comment

I'm not going to do the move to 3.5 until my hacks are fully compatible (the ones I didn't write). I have been rewriting--albeit slowly as I'm in Europe at the moment--my custom hacks and making sure that 3.5 is sea-worthy before upgrading completely. Also I want to make sure that the code base has solidified before doing the upgrade on my live site. I'll probably go with it when we hit an RC or gold. I voted undecided.
                      Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

I'm only running it on my desktop as a test, until the final release.

Comment

Yeah I did. I couldn't resist, luckily it works great.

Although if I had a forum of any importance at all, I probably wouldn't have.

Comment

I have upgraded to vB 3.5 Beta 2

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

I will wait for the stable release.. take too much time to keep ugpgrade the board..

Comment

how to download vBulletin 3.5 Beta 3 i dont find support page

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X