Where should i host my board? I know someone who does it at $30/yr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where should i host my board? I know someone who does it at $30/yr

I have just got a new Vb board and it is going to have a resonable amount of site traffic. So i will need good uptime and transfer rate. However i don't have a large budget after just buying this board.

I have found a web host who do the below package for just $29 per year does anybody know of a better deal?
    Does anybody know anything about them they are at http://www.hosttoday.co.uk

PHP4 Scripting
    mySQL Database
    20 Autoresponders
    20 POP3 Mailboxes
    Server Side Includes
    Unlimited FTP Access
    50MB UNIX Disk Space
    Customised Error Page
    Commercial Web Space
    Web Based Control Panel
    Search Engine Submission*
    Real-time Web Site Statistics
    1000MB Monthly Data Transfer
    Password Protected Directorys
    CGI Scripting in Perl, C & Python
    Microsoft® FrontPage® 2000 Server Extensions

If you know of a better deal at that kind of price let me know in this thread thanx.

1000MB = reasonable amount of site traffic.. um not likely....

that amount per year sounds a little to good to be true to be honest but you never know. If your VB gets even remotley busy you wont stay there long!
    Christopher Padfield
    Web Based Helpdesk
    DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

can we say spammer? He's posted 3 times, all about that same host, detailing their various plans. The post here is actually a duplicate of one in the hosting forum...

Comment

Can i say you read in to things too much. The only reason it is in two sections is because i posted in here first and then found i had missed the dedicated hosting section. I haven't responded to this one until now as this isn't where the post should be.

You can keep your stuck up opinions to yourself thank you very much!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X