Podcasters!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcasters!!!

Are there any podcasters out there who can help me with a feed problem? I can't get my MP3s i put in the RSS feed to download via programs like Ipodder.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
    Are there any podcasters out there who can help me with a feed problem? I can't get my MP3s i put in the RSS feed to download via programs like Ipodder.
    While I don't have experience with that program, it may be worth noting that the next release of iTunes (4.9) will contain built-in support for podcasts.
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Yea I remembered ^_^

But I'm trying to get my podcast feed to work and its not working :|
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Could you post what's not working so we can get a better idea what's wrong?
        TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

Programs like iPodder and dopper can't download the MP3s I have listed in my feeds. :| I keep getting errors but i can't figure out why.

Comment

if the feed information is set right you should have no problems.. double check that if you have not already.

what errors are you getting?
            http://www.virtualinfusion.net
            An Anime and Manga discussion forum.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X