Batman Begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman Begins

I just saw it today... amazing movie. I loved it. So far, I've got to say its one of the better movies released this year. Hopefully it will turn around that slump the industry has been having (or did Star Wars cure that?)

Anyways, I had some minor nitpicks with the movie. Like whenever Batman talks... it just seems... wrong. I dont know, he moves his mouth too much (like widens it a lot when he says an "i" word, etc.). I didn't like that lol

And *spoilers for this paragraph* I wonder about how he's trying to save the city, and yet he uses his car to demolish half of it... wtf? He could have killed hundreds of people (including cops) with the stunts he pulled off.... *end spoilers*

Other than that, the movie was great and I really enjoyed it! The ending was perfect! That card nearly blew my head off

MGM out

I'm really glad about the way they restated the batman movies, and so was my friends dad who is a huge comic book nut.

with some minor alterations to the real story it works very well in setting burce up for his life.

Did any of you relize how old he is? 30...

For any comic people that means by the time he gets robin hes probally at least 40, and when robin is grown up...

And for batman beyond... hes god knows how old.

Comment

lol, in beyond he looks old but he moves like hes 50 (he still kicks ass in beyond... wierd)

I also love the way they're remaking the movies. I'd go as far as to say this Batman movie is better than Spiderman But then again, I'm a sucker for darker movies...

One question though *spoilers for the ending, do not read if you havent seen it* the card at the end, was that there to tie the movie into the original 4 movies? Or is it there to tell us who the bad guy will be in the next movie? I've seen various inputs on this but I dont know for sure... *end spoilers*

MGM out

Comment

Not going to bother reading any of the replies in this thread in case there are spoilers, but im gonna go see it next week
        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C
          Not going to bother reading any of the replies in this thread in case there are spoilers, but im gonna go see it next week
          lol, I made sure to put *spoiler* around anything that might be considered a spoiler

MGM out

Comment

Its either A, a lead into the other movies, or B a lead into new movies

I prefer b over a, by far.

Comment

My friend just called me, next week - friday - IMAX @ Amsterdam! I will go see it there niiice.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                My friend just called me, next week - friday - IMAX @ Amsterdam! I will go see it there niiice.
                lol, same here... IMAX next week with a friend

MGM out

Comment

The movie was great. Definitly better than the other Batmans IMO
                  Webmaster / Administrator
                  www.MegaGames.com
                  www.MGForums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vile
                    The movie was great. Definitly better than the other Batmans IMO
                    I liked the Tim Burton Batman and Michael Keaton as Batman. I don't think I've actually seen any of the other Batman movies. Val Kilmer and George Clooney?

Comment

George Clooney killed Batman. He realy did. I liked the Val Kilmer one quite a bit
                      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie Bingham
                        I liked the Tim Burton Batman and Michael Keaton as Batman. I don't think I've actually seen any of the other Batman movies. Val Kilmer and George Clooney?
                        A friend of mine who went with me to this movie, said the same exact thing - his favorite of all time was the Tim Burton one with Michael Keaton as well.

As mentioned above, George Clooney killed the character in his movie, but Val Kilmer made an excellent batman IMO.
                        Webmaster / Administrator
                        www.MegaGames.com
                        www.MGForums.com

Comment

Val Kilmer was a good Batman, but the rest of the movie sucked

IMO, I thought this Batman was better than the others, even the Original (that was a good movie too, just not as good)

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by MGM
                            One question though *spoilers for the ending, do not read if you havent seen it* the ... at the end, was that there to tie the movie into the original 4 movies? Or is it there to tell us who the bad guy will be in the next movie? I've seen various inputs on this but I dont know for sure... *end spoilers*

MGM out
                            It's an announcement for the next one. They already began working on it.
                            Last edited by okrogius; Sat 18th Jun '05, 10:39pm.

Comment

Going on Monday night on my free pass. I can't wait!
                              Shane
                              CIO, FrakMedia.net
                              Director of Information, BattlestarForum.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X