Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Animated avatars

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Animated avatars

    I have a question. Why are animated avatars dissallowed here on these forums?

  • #2
    We decided that we did not want animated avatars on these forums.

    Also please read the rules about sigs and adjust you accordingly:

    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=42918
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

    Steve Machol Photography


    Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Steve Machol
      We decided that we did not want animated avatars on these forums.

      Also please read the rules about sigs and adjust you accordingly:

      http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=42918
      Thanks for the prompt reply. maybe there should be like a link somewhere that could be used for the rules. X_X

      Comment


      • #4
        I had to remove mine today also. I loved my bloop (my avatar fish's name) but he is no more now *tear* hahahah

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sephiroth
          Thanks for the prompt reply. maybe there should be like a link somewhere that could be used for the rules. X_X
          ya it took me a while to find the rules post... thats the main reason why the staff always had to PM me when I changed my sig
          http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by xmitchx
            I had to remove mine today also. I loved my bloop (my avatar fish's name) but he is no more now *tear* hahahah
            I liked the fish too... though I miss my little bloop (it's what I call it... it's like a colorful blubber bubble).
            Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

            Comment

            widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X