X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TruthElixirX
    replied
    www.subdreamer.com

I'm buyign this at the end of the month. Its has super integratino and pretty sure you could get a plug-in for related articles. Just ask.

Leave a comment:

• Tradjick
    replied
    But where can i find one that fullfills my needs? Iīm also willing to pay if the software is good.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    I recommend ezdatabase It's a decent CMS . Flexible, and really powerful.

www.ezdatabase.org

Leave a comment:

• Tradjick
    replied
    I made a User account there for testing the Articles system. Unfortunately, it doesnīt allow multiple categories.

Leave a comment:

• DeMenkey
    replied
    Well, www.pocketfuzzinc.com run's php-fusion, it's extremely custionizable. There's a bunch of hacks/mods for it, if there isn't one, rayxan or somebody will do it.

Leave a comment:

• Tradjick
    replied
    Could you be more specific as i am lost

Can it do the 2 things i am looking for?

The articles page on their site seems not to have too much features. Also, a good search engine would be nice. Looking the forums, it seems to be a newer system?

Leave a comment:

• DeMenkey
    replied
    I keep trying to tell EVERYBODY that the best on the market is www.php-fusion.co.uk/ - I have paid somebody to do a full intergration of vB and PHP-FUSION. It'll be done soon, and I will be releasing it for download to vB members only. :-D

Leave a comment:

• Tradjick
    started a topic Canīt find the right software

Canīt find the right software

Hi, Iīm stuck!

Iīm looking for some kind of CMS for an archiving project where articles can

-have multiple parent categories
    AND
    -related articles where the submitter could select some older articles

Iīm currently installing Xoops, and Typo 3 seems to be too complicated for my needs.

Itīs very difficult to find the one that suits my needs, so i count on your help.