Iam getting my tattoo today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need your help..

First: Is it normal that there's a layer above it? Can't describe it but it looks like white and a bit of yellow (pus?) and a tad red.

Second question: I got a small brochure with the tattoo and it says that I need to wash it daily.. What do they mean by 'washing'?

I hold it under running water, dry the skin around the tattoo with a blanket and leave the tattoo for a moment so that it's not wet anymore. Than I put on some ointment and wrap everything with this transparent foil (used to conserve things etc.). That's all.. Iam going to remove the foil tomorrow morning and just use it over night so that the ointment doesn't go everywhere. Is this ok or has this foil another advantage?
    That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase
      I need your help..

First: Is it normal that there's a layer above it? Can't describe it but it looks like white and a bit of yellow (pus?) and a tad red.

Second question: I got a small brochure with the tattoo and it says that I need to wash it daily.. What do they mean by 'washing'?

I hold it under running water, dry the skin around the tattoo with a blanket and leave the tattoo for a moment so that it's not wet anymore. Than I put on some ointment and wrap everything with this transparent foil (used to conserve things etc.). That's all.. Iam going to remove the foil tomorrow morning and just use it over night so that the ointment doesn't go everywhere. Is this ok or has this foil another advantage?
      The person that did the work should of explained that in details, I'd ring them and ask for clarification.
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

He told me not to touch it.. but in the next sentence he said that I would need to wash it under running water so.. He did explain it to me but.. Iam not quite sure if Iam doing right

I can't phone them today. Their store is open from 2PM - 7PM and its 20PM right now
        That's the end of that!

Comment

20 pm?

Comment

oh.. 8 PM 8 PM is in Germany just 20.. 8 AM is 8.. Must have mixed that up ^^
            That's the end of that!

Comment

LOL
              I thought that was what you meant.

I got a grin out of that...

Let me say this:
              I kept a very GENEROUS amount of antobacterial ointment on mine. Neosporin. (I am not responsible, I am only saying what I did to mine)

Comment

I phoned my girlfriend (should have done it earlier ) and she told me to carefully remove the 'old' ointment with my fingers.. Nah I better don't do so.. Iam afraid the color will get off

So far, Iam very happy.. It doesn't hurt or something. It's just a strange feeling with all that fluid under the foil (sweat etc.).. Can't wait to remove it
                That's the end of that!

Comment

I idea of having ink injected into my skin is just wierd...

Comment

Aren't you going to show us a picture MrNase ?
                    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...33&postcount=6

What about this picture?
                      That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase
                        Weird, I just looked through the thread before I posted that message, and didn't see one
                        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

And here comes the second one.

Well not really.. He did the contours again because they were a bit blurred one tip of the star wasn't spiky.

It doesn't hurt right now but I have to take care of what my right arm does.. unconsciously movements may be painful.
                          That's the end of that!

Comment

I have no tatoo's but I would love to have one but have never got round to it.

Comment

I have a total of 9 tattoo's, you shouldnt put ointment on it after the first day.
                              You should switch to a moisturizer or you will lose colour. Lubriderm would be best if they have that in Germany...
                              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                              Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

I'd never have a tattoo done. I'd be too scared.
                                "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X