Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeMenkey
    replied
    You can customize basicly every aspect of it. It's a great program, the best I've ever see. It runs flash/javascript/java, upload to http/ftp or your own pc. THrow your own "offline"/misc pictures up. Etc. Etc. It's by far one of the best I've seen.

Leave a comment:

• Shane
    replied
    Not bad... I used VisionGS BE and it works just as well. The problem with me, if I have webcam software, I want to easily integrate it to my website and VisionGS BE does not do it that well. WindowsXP Cam seems to work fine and I can customize some stuff :-)

Leave a comment:

• DeMenkey
    replied
    It's neat, It's called WebcamXP, the latest beta version. Which you can download from their site (google-it) than use your trusty old friend serials.ws and find the latest version (Doesn't have to match) and baam, your in business. :-D

Infact, check it out now. :-D I'm still custimizing it, anybody know fo a good chat program? I'm gonna make it so it uploads to my FTP server, instead of on my desktop. But yeah, if there are a bunch of people watching it, (and I got the two webcams, and desktop cam on at one time) than it'll lag slow as hell, I gotta set everything to low just so I can barely play it. It's a neat thing, I think. I've set up a gallery to take a picture every 15 seconds, and It'll show ya'll I think up to 1000 pictures, put the older ("deleted") once, I got on my pc. See, I can use it to know what goes on while I am asleep. hehe.

Well, it's 7am here, so I'm shipping off to go to sleep, later ya'll. Night, peace. But don't worry, lots of people will be in and out and doing freaky things, most of them don't even know the camera's are here, but a few do. And they don't care.

By the way, when ya'll watched me play GTA:SA, was there a long time delay or lag? I mean, did it seem like you were watching TV, or was it like every 20 frames or something? See, when I look at it from my PC, It's onl ygot like a second, or even MS.

I'll also make a page where you'll see only the preveiws, and than you will be able to enlarge them to the size you want. Anyways, I'm off tonight, later peace. Enjoy the freak'ness today. :-D

Leave a comment:

• Jagged Tooth
    replied
    Look's pretty cool. Does it make GTA:SA go slow at all.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    I think its called WebcamXP.

Leave a comment:

• Shane
    replied
    Menkey, What program are you using? Cause I would love to stream my desktop.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    what cam do you have

Leave a comment:

• DeMenkey
    replied
    It's my grandfather, he's staying here for awhile. The hot ass girls are outside on the porch with me. :P Or in my bedroom. hehe

Leave a comment:

• JPT62089
    replied
    AH I see an old guy! where are the babes? isnt this the rated R cam? lol jk :P except for the old guy lol

Leave a comment:

• DeMenkey
    replied
    Thanks mate. Ahhh, I got a 400walt power supply I beleive, or is it 450. I forgot now.

P.S. - I'll have the web-cam down for awhile, as I'm going to go play GTA right now, It's 2:40PM EST time, so if it's down, it'll be up in about 40-60minutes. Sorry folks, but everybody is sleeping and I wanna play the game, with sound this time. haha
    Last edited by DeMenkey; Wed 15th Jun '05, 11:41am.

Leave a comment:

• Scootertaj
    replied
    Nice tattoo

Leave a comment:

• fire27
    replied
    psu= power supply the amount of wattage it uses and can distribute to the pc

Leave a comment:

• DeMenkey
    replied
    That's not the santa on the sofa, that's my grandfathers war buddy, he doesn't look like santa, he's just a old drunk war vet. Infact, my grandfather had to call 911 this morning because he OD or something, or had a stroke. It was on my camera the entire time. :-D So did anybody see it? I was sleeping at the time.

THe USB says it's taken like 70% of the power (give or take, depending on how many people are watching it), but right now, with three people watching it adv. an upload of 140-160kb/s.

BTW, what's a PSU?

Leave a comment:

• fire27
    replied
    whats the bw overhead on streaming a cam?

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    Originally posted by DeMenkey
    Infact, I just thought of it, both the old men are bold. The fat older one, that looks just like Santa, is mine.

You have a drunken santa on your sofa

No wait.. He's sleeping? OMG.. just tell him to put some cloths on

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X