My webcam is up and running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My webcam is up and running

Check out my web-cam, I'll be placing another one up later on, one of the front porch. People are in and out all day, everyday so if you wanna spy on ppl, check out http://70.186.220.245:8080/

That's pretty cool! Now open that window and get some fresh air!

You shouldn't smoke, it's bad for your health!

Comment

Congrats! WebCams are fun at times. Just remember to turn it off.....

Comment

if you watch, and let it run in your b/g you'll see freaks golary in here, every freak in the world comes to my house. hahaha just keep watching if nobody is there, give it like 5-6 minutes. The A/C is on high. The door is open, so forget the windows. It's 100* heat index today.

Comment

Originally posted by DeMenkey
          if you watch, and let it run in your b/g you'll see freaks golary in here, every freak in the world comes to my house. hahaha just keep watching if nobody is there, give it like 5-6 minutes. The A/C is on high. The door is open, so forget the windows. It's 100* heat index today.
          LOL, looks like my old pad! Man, we used to party and it was like grand central station...

* too old for that now though *

Comment

ok well lemme eidt it before it gets closed. haha

oh, and i'm NOT mexican. I am sunburnt, but I do have everything in me, i'm a 101 domation.

btw, don't get to quick to judge who I am, because other people sit here in this chair, and i don't want you to think i am one of these freaks around here. hahaha
            Last edited by DeMenkey; Tue 14th Jun '05, 4:16pm.

Comment

Arrgghh... Naked Old Man!

Comment

hahahahaha, rotflmao. Was he bald? If so, that's my grandfather, he wasn't naked, just with his shirt off, theres another old man here, which is an old Army buddy that's staying here with my grandfather untill the first of the month, when they both do alittle traveling.

Man, watching this camera, you'll see some girls flashing alittle bit, and you'll see the entire block in and out of my house. It's hopping all night long, but just be aware, somebody else my be sitting here, so don't mistake it as me.

Anyways, I'll run this 24/7, so stay tune. You'll see some freaky weird things going on! But no worries, all the "grown up stuff" is going on behind that door in the background. So, ya don't have to lock this thread vbulletin, I've made sure that the other cam is where the kiddies can't find. :P

Anyways, post in here on some stuff that you see, because everybody that comes in or out of this house will go by or be in front of this cam, and I wanna know what goes on behind my back. :-D heheh Make a public spying camera in my own home. ha

Comment

Infact, I just thought of it, both the old men are bold. The fat older one, that looks just like Santa, is mine.

Comment

Oh yea man your house is jumpin all the time. All this black is too much for me to handle

Comment

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
                      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Sorry folks about that, it's back online. I had to turn it off because I just bought a new force feedback recoil game controller that uses the USB port, and it wouldn't allow both (to much power or something?). I wanted to play my new GTA:SA. It's back online though.

Comment

Time for a more powerful PSU.

Edit: De Monkey has gone to bed
                          Last edited by ManagerJosh; Wed 15th Jun '05, 12:51am.
                          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by DeMenkey
                            Infact, I just thought of it, both the old men are bold. The fat older one, that looks just like Santa, is mine.

You have a drunken santa on your sofa

No wait.. He's sleeping? OMG.. just tell him to put some cloths on
                            That's the end of that!

Comment

whats the bw overhead on streaming a cam?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X