Ea Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeMenkey
    [...] Now, with my system that I've got, I should be able to play these, but for some odd reason, I can't given get in game to play for more than five seconds. [...]
    So is EA supposed to upgrade your PC for free or what... ?

[...] but not a DVD BURNER Drive, so it'll still play? [...]
    No, all games require a DVD BURNER in order to run.

Comment

I bought GTA:SA. Thank god atleast some game company remembers me. I love rockstar games. :-D And it works just fine iwth my new controller too. hehe
      Wait till the game starts crashing randomly, you get to one of the DDR/parappa-style missions, or you finally start flying a plane (specifically the hydra) and you'll be singing a different tune

*wants a 1.1 patch asap*

MGM out
      Last edited by MGM; Wed 15th Jun '05, 5:49pm.

Comment

What? Your lying, you got to be ... IT starts crashing? OMFG, I'd have to kill people. I don't like that, is there any patchs out for it now? I looked on rockstar's web-site, but didn't see any. But, anyways. Anybody know where to find some saved games / cheats. I never really like the missions, I reather just go run around the city doing crap. haha

Comment

Check out www.gtagarage.com/mods/
          Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

omg. :-D You've made me an happy man ... wait, it's an error. you dirty little bastard.

Comment

omg. :-D You've made me an happy man ... wait, it's an error. you dirty little bastard.
              Weird, that link worked earlier. Just go to:
              http://www.gtagarage.com/

Comment

Yeah, I did. Thanks. :-D

Comment

I just had a +27 trainer for GTA to test out 100% completion and I couldn't find the hydra on Grove street, only the rhino tanks

Comment

What? Your lying, you got to be ... IT starts crashing? OMFG, I'd have to kill people. I don't like that, is there any patchs out for it now? I looked on rockstar's web-site, but didn't see any. But, anyways. Anybody know where to find some saved games / cheats. I never really like the missions, I reather just go run around the city doing crap. haha
                    Nope, no patch yet. And the game is very prone to crash. But since you arent doing missions then you probably wont have to worry about it, since thats when it crashes most often. Although I've heard of the game crashing when trying to enter any indoor area or even a car at times.

Turning down sound acceleration in dxdiag to Basic or None usually fixes the problem, as well as updating your video/sound drivers. If you have an nforce2 motherboard, use the sounds drivers provided by realtek instead of nvidia.

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C
                      Ah join the club, I'm a huge fan of C&C series up until Generals I still play RA2 to this day !
                      Aye same here. Problem is it doesnt like LAN games too much and the 2nd pc isnt beefy ebough to run generals which is a shame.
                      I still play Tiberian Sun a lot too. Love them Orcas.

Comment

I play LAN games all the time Works fine, you have to set up a new protocol by right clicking local area connection in "Show all connections" and then click properties, followed by install and there is a particular one you need to add.

Tiberian sun was great too, I remember occasionally sneaking engineers into peoples base via a subterranean transporter vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C
                          I play LAN games all the time Works fine, you have to set up a new protocol by right clicking local area connection in "Show all connections" and then click properties, followed by install and there is a particular one you need to add.

Tiberian sun was great too, I remember occasionally sneaking engineers into peoples base via a subterranean transporter vehicle
                          Yep done all that buy it just doesnt like it. Gone through the whole routeen on the ea support site. At one point i was gonna set a C&C league up on my board. That would have been fun.

THat was always good. I liked sending about 20 devil tanks in

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X