No announcement yet.

Ea Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I wasn't refering to buying BF2, but I was thinking of all the other disapointments.

I just bought this card a few weeks ago, and the dude said it was one of the best. I spent like 200 bucks on it. that pisses me off man.

Well, I guess next month it's time to buy another one. I've bought three video cards in the past three months. that's ****ed up.

nVida here I know, screw ATI now. Anybody got one for sell cheap, a good top of the line one. :-D

Comment

I never had a problem with Skate or Die, Wasteland, Mail Order Monsters, Marble Madness, The Ultimate Wizard, and so on.

The quality of EOA must have really gone down hill since then.

Comment

Originally posted by DeMenkey
        I just bought this card a few weeks ago, and the dude said it was one of the best. I spent like 200 bucks on it. that pisses me off man.
        Is it the same Radeon 9250 mentioned in the other post? If so, you got ripped off. You can get a similar card at Newegg for $60.00.

Long way from top of the line as well. Top of the line would be ATI's X Series or Nvidia's 6000 Series.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

grrr, this really pisses me off. grr.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
            Well that card would be a little underpowered for the games his is mentioning. According to this page: http://battlefield2.filefront.com/info/bf2req

Battlefield 2 doesn't even support it. You need a minimum of a 9500. Probably the same problems with the other games. Unfortunately, if you want to play with big boy games, then you need big boy toys and 2 year old technology doesn't really cut it as much anymore.

What I really want to know is how he purchased Battlefield 2 since it isn't available until next Tuesday.
            My 9600 is a few years old and it runs all of the latest games at high quality without a hitch (including Half Life 2, Doom 3, and GTA:San Andreas)

MGM out

Comment

Where did you get GTA:SA? I was looking at torrents last night to see if it came in CD format, but I couldn't find any. I seen in your other post that it only came in DVD, is this true?

Comment

Where did you get GTA:SA? I was looking at torrents last night to see if it came in CD format, but I couldn't find any. I seen in your other post that it only came in DVD, is this true?
                Yes, it's true. Only DVD version is available. I myself decided it was finally time to get a DVD drive. So I went out and bought a cheap one for $40 from Best Buy along with San Andreas.

MGM out

Comment

I use a AT Radeon 9600XT 128 mb edition. It runs all games that are jsut comngi out at next to high (In between meduim and high. Soe mthing have ot be set-down.). I wish I had gotten bumped up to the 2567 edition.-_-. Get some omega drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by MGM
                    Yes, it's true. Only DVD version is available. I myself decided it was finally time to get a DVD drive. So I went out and bought a cheap one for $40 from Best Buy along with San Andreas.

MGM out
                    $40.00 for a DVD ROM? Man you got ripped :/ You can get a decent one for $20.00
                    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Kane
                      Same here. Infact im quite happy they are going to make C&C Red Alert 3. I just hope its a mixture of the Generals engine and the RA2 way of building units and storyline wise.
                      Ah join the club, I'm a huge fan of C&C series up until Generals I still play RA2 to this day !
                      Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Looking forward to C&C Red Alert 3 myself... Have them all so far, even play the original C&C on occasion.
                        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

When I go to Wal-Mart tonight, I will go ahead and buy GTA, I already have a DVD Drive, but not a DVD BURNER Drive, so it'll still play? And for ya'll that know my specs, will it run on my PC? lol Don't really want to go spend 60 bucks for it and not work.

Comment

When I go to Wal-Mart tonight, I will go ahead and buy GTA, I already have a DVD Drive, but not a DVD BURNER Drive, so it'll still play? And for ya'll that know my specs, will it run on my PC? lol Don't really want to go spend 60 bucks for it and not work.
                            60 bucks? Should be 50... and yea, you dont need a DVD burner, just a drive that can read DVD's.

Originally posted by Dean C
                            Ah join the club, I'm a huge fan of C&C series up until Generals I still play RA2 to this day !
                            I liked Generals myself...

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                            $40.00 for a DVD ROM? Man you got ripped :/ You can get a decent one for $20.00
                            Welcome to the overpriced world of Best Buy I dont care, DVD Drives cost an arm and a leg a few years back. $40 is cheap and not at all expensive.

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                              Looking forward to C&C Red Alert 3 myself... Have them all so far, even play the original C&C on occasion.
                              Should give me a game of RA2 sometime
                              Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

I bought GTA:SA. Thank god atleast some game company remembers me. I love rockstar games. :-D And it works just fine iwth my new controller too. hehe

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X