Ea Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ea Games

Well, they've lost me as a gamer. I have enjoyed most of their games, and always have been supportive of them. But, ugh. Now, after the latest games that I've bought such as Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault, Battlefield 2. Now, with my system that I've got, I should be able to play these, but for some odd reason, I can't given get in game to play for more than five seconds.

With the lack of tech support, and to many problems with all their games. It's pissed me off for the last time. I won't buy another game from them unless they do alittle better. So, screw them. I've spent to much money and haven't got a damn thing out of them, I guess eBay here I come. Let some other smock buy it.

Anyways, that's my two cents.

This is the same old story that's been going around for months now.

Did you ever read the EA spouse story?

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ea_spouse/

Comment

Check http://support.ea.com
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I have, and I've yet to get any support.

Anyways, once I start a Single Player Mission, it'll crash to the desktop. If I load a LAN game, it'll be just fine untill I fire a automatic weapon (primary weapon), than it'll crash. Or if I load a Multiplayer mission, it'll do the samething if somebody fires.

Comment

If you have an nvidia card dont install the drivers BF2 wants you to install. I've seen that cause the sort of problem you describe. Or if you have installed them uninstall them and use the drivers on the nvidia website.
          Hungry ?

Comment

I have NEVER had any problems with a game from EA Games
            That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase
              I have NEVER had any problems with a game from EA Games
              Same here. Infact im quite happy they are going to make C&C Red Alert 3. I just hope its a mixture of the Generals engine and the RA2 way of building units and storyline wise.

Comment

Totally on-topic, EA ROCKS! ManagerJosh would agree

Comment

I dont like many of EA's games. Medal of Honor Allied Assault was amazing, but Pacific Assault was disappointing. I dont play sports games. The Sims is fun for a while but gets kinda boring (I have about 7 Sims games I dont even play any of them anymore).

It's great to see a game company be as big as EA is, but I wish they would come up with something other than driving, sims, sports, and war games.

I love Black and White and Command and Conquer though.

Jeeze... check out how many games they've published/developed: http://games.ign.com/objects/025/025025.html

MGM out

Comment

EA has lots of hits and misses for me. BF:1942 BF:Vietnam and MOH: Pacific assualt are among my favorite games..But all of their others are terrible.

BF:2 better be good. >.<.

Comment

As was briefly mentioned above, what video card do you own? I don't have a problem with any of their games.
                      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I believe its a Rageon.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142722

Comment

Burnout series is godlike, and BF2 looks good.

But i won't be buying any EA games on a whim. i'll only buy one if it's something i've been looking forward to, no in a "i've got a bit of money, let's buy a game" way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bema Jinn
                            Burnout series is godlike, and BF2 looks good.

But i won't be buying any EA games on a whim. i'll only buy one if it's something i've been looking forward to, no in a "i've got a bit of money, let's buy a game" way.
                            I'm the same way

I agree that Burnout is pretty cool, but I've only played Burnout 3. A BF2 demo is out right now. A friend of mine played it and didnt like it. Have yet to try it msyelf.

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by TruthElixirX
                              Well that card would be a little underpowered for the games his is mentioning. According to this page: http://battlefield2.filefront.com/info/bf2req

Battlefield 2 doesn't even support it. You need a minimum of a 9500. Probably the same problems with the other games. Unfortunately, if you want to play with big boy games, then you need big boy toys and 2 year old technology doesn't really cut it as much anymore.

What I really want to know is how he purchased Battlefield 2 since it isn't available until next Tuesday.
                              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X