Its the vb cms!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DB Error vbulletin3 Integration: Connection to Database ibf2 Failed
    Now where have I seen that before .......
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

This is a great piece of software, but unfortuantly, 247 is a little too steep even for lifetime for me though.

Comment

Well, the problem is that in an open demo, people always end up breaking things. Its a catch-22 - if the demo is not open enough, people cannot see the true power. And if its too open, people break it (like you saw).

No longer a problem, our new demo creates a copy of the software for you to use privately.

In regards to cost - yes, the upfront investment is not cheap. But for that price, you get a lifetime of ugprades and support - no extra charges for every year (or for removing the copyright in the footer). So even if it costs more today, your cost of ownership is far less in the long term.

Oh boy - my reg date makes me feel old

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
          Now where have I seen that before .......
          I think I will buy myself a copy so I can play with it.

Comment

Let us know how it is.

At AhmedF:You seem t owork for evoarticles correct? Do you have a hacking community much like vb's? Or do you provide official plug-ins?

That is always a big sellngi point for me anymore. The hacking community

Comment

Originally posted by TruthElixirX
              Let us know how it is.

At AhmedF:You seem t owork for evoarticles correct? Do you have a hacking community much like vb's? Or do you provide official plug-ins?

That is always a big sellngi point for me anymore. The hacking community
              They have hacks on there forums here! I noticed you are already there.

Comment

Yes. I'm lookngi for a CMS currently.

Comment

One drawback, IMHO, is their user managament. Since I have no access to the code, and they describe how good a user permission system they have, I can only predict ( since they don't mention it) that it would be a mess to integrate with vBulletin. I could be wrong, but that would hold me back, if it doesn't "hook" into external authentication systems.
                  vB Drupal Community Plumbing | vB Survey | vBusy | vB Spell | vBouncer

Comment

It runs on forum usersystem, if somone registers on the forum they are automatically a member to post articles etc..

Its no coding to be done.

Comment

TruthElixirX: We definately support hacks. We release modifications on our own forums, and end-users are encouraged to release their own modifications.

tamarian: Our forum integration works on a usergroup level - administrators have admin level access to the backend, and then you can designate different usergroups to have different levels of access to the backend. It hooks up fully

Comment

Originally posted by AhmedF
                        tamarian: Our forum integration works on a usergroup level - administrators have admin level access to the backend, and then you can designate different usergroups to have different levels of access to the backend. It hooks up fully
                        What forum user system(s) does it work with?
                        vB Drupal Community Plumbing | vB Survey | vBusy | vB Spell | vBouncer

Comment

Vbulletin, Invision, Phpbb2.

Comment

vBulletin 2.2+, vBulletin 3+, IPB 1.3+, IPB 2.0+, and phpBB 2.0.10+

Comment

Originally posted by patriotcow
                              Vbulletin, Invision, Phpbb2.
                              Do you work for them?
                              - MrLister

Comment

Originally posted by mrlister
                                Do you work for them?
                                He does not - just a fan of our software

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X