very weird dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very weird dream

i had a very weird dream last night. i've been having severe computer problems from the past week (router went xp decided to throw a tantrum) and when i came back online i seen vB 4.1 released. jelsoft went through a week of beta's on 3.5 (each day a new one) they rolled out 3.5 but relabeled as 4.1. as i said a weird dream normally i dream of girls but this stood out

STOP DREAMING ABOUT COMPUTERS already...go back to your girls dreams, they're way more entertaining.

I have the occasional intrusive vB dream, but it tends to be a nightmare given how much I customize vB to my needs.
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Your not the only one, I hate it. I never have money dreams anymore all I dream of is looking at my monitor and dreaming people are making bad threads on forums about me!

Comment

I had a dream that I was out in a scrapyard in Los Angeles hanging out with Eazy-E and DJ Quik... like back in the 80's... weird!

Then I had a dream that I was a pizza delivery boy, and I was delivering pizza to some lady's house, but she was bedridden, and then a burglar broke in to kill her (and me), and I called 911, and I asked her what her address was, but she was mumbling, and I was yelling at her to stop mumbling, then I woke up!!!

Comment

Last night I dreamt of my girlfriend, the funny thing is: she slept next to me and I must have spoken while sleeping

(The rest is censored )
          That's the end of that!

Comment

aww nase atleast it wasnt of another girl

Comment

I once had a computer nightmare (about a year ago), I remmeber itbecause it was really scarey. I logged onto msn messenger and my contact list had disappeared! Then I looked at the date on the computer and I was 500 years in the future so all my msn contacts must be dead! The weird part is that I acctually felt extremely scared about this.
              Young Computer Programmers Forum

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
                STOP DREAMING ABOUT COMPUTERS already...go back to your girls dreams, they're way more entertaining.

I have the occasional intrusive vB dream, but it tends to be a nightmare given how much I customize vB to my needs.
                Your's is no different...Having a dream about vB is just as bad as having a dream about computers.

You lot need to get out more.
                Webmaster / Administrator
                www.MegaGames.com
                www.MGForums.com

Comment

The worst possible dream I've ever had was where I stabbed my best friend.... (in my dream)
                  ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                  Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

when i used to work for microsoft i used to have all sorts of computer nightmares. (should not take much to figure out why) hehehe

Comment

Microsoft and there evil dream technology.

Comment

One thing that may help avoid dreams/nightmares about computers, etc is not work on a computer before hitting the hay.

The other night I was helping a friend set up a mboard and when I crashed for the night, I had a dream I won the lottery and bought IPB and traded it to Jelsoft for oodles and oodles of licenses, therefore ending the long running vB vs IPB debates.
                        Kim

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X