Zelda:Twilight Princess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zelda:Twilight Princess

I wonder how many people here planning to buy it when it comes out?
    I can't stop drooling at the trailers >_<, Now I know what I want for christmast :x

not getting it :P I am saving up for X360 and stuff :P
    http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

I'm going to get it. I am a Zelda fan and Twilight Princess looks awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by squall14716
        yes it does!, i'm still watching the trailer lol

Comment

How many trailers are there? It looks awesome! I am going to get it for sure!

Comment

There are 3 trailers. One was from E3 2004, one was GDC 2005, and the other was from E3 2005.

Comment

I should be picking it up... I'm a huge Zelda fan.

Comment

I'm a huge old shcool zeldafan, i didn't play the one on 64, but my fav. game of all time is the one on SNES. :-D I think i will buy this, even though this is the ONLY thing I like si-fi.

Comment

Originally posted by DeMenkey
                  I'm a huge old shcool zeldafan, i didn't play the one on 64, but my fav. game of all time is the one on SNES. :-D I think i will buy this, even though this is the ONLY thing I like si-fi.
                  omg you should have played zelda 64, it was the second best i tell ya!, snes was the best of all though ;d

Comment

Originally posted by DeMenkey
                    Zelda: Links Awakening was really good. You should play Ocarnia of time... excellent game. If you have a Cube, you can get OoT for the cube.

Comment

OoT? sorry kinda sleepy right now, can't make a damn guess of what that means lol

Comment

Originally posted by David Gonzalez
                        OoT? sorry kinda sleepy right now, can't make a damn guess of what that means lol
                        Ocarnia of time

Comment

Really, you're a Zelda fan? My first clue was the avatar

Comment

I will be getting it. Running a Zelda website and all it'd be kinda wrong if I didn't get it.

The graphics look amazing and finally IGN Insider got some hands in actual ingame footage of someone playing it with all the menu screens and everything during E3 which finally shows that there IS actually a game there, and not just "oh pwetty graphics."

November 1st, roll on!
                            A E R I T H
                            vBulletin 2 freak! xD

Comment

I thought it was supposed to be released in june...dang it!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X