No announcement yet.

Teeangers whom are single...please fill out this survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've taken the survey and posted it on my forum .
    Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

I'm no more single, but I answered according how I was a few years ago.
      Lumina, aventurière des mondes fantastiques et petite rédactrice au grand cœur
      Cœur Lumière - vBulletin-fr
      Join the vBulletin French community social group!

Comment

done twas easy and short
        http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F
          Will you be publishing the results?
          The results will be published in a research paper. The research paper, if it passes all stages of revisions, will be published in newspapers, online social websites, teen websites and many others.

Comment

Originally posted by JPT62089
            done twas easy and short
            Thank you. I was criticised many times on the questions due to their complexity or nature. These are the ones that passed the revisions as (understandable).

Comment

Done it
              Enjoy

Comment

Interesting, the survey seems quite loaded and bias to me, i.e. phrased and asked as if to prove some pre judged point.
                I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
                  Interesting, the survey seems quite loaded and bias to me, i.e. phrased and asked as if to prove some pre judged point.
                  The survey is supposed to analyze the negative aspects of being single.

Why?
                  If you do research now you would only find information on the NEGATIVE aspects of being in a relationship (sexual, romantic, or any other). There are no research surveys covering the positive aspects. Over the course of the last 6 months we have issued surveys that has been intentionally made to be bias. This is the only way to fill any void there may seem. If you wish to admit it or not, psychology plays alot in the way people respond to things. When you see the final results of the research you will understand.

There is has been more than 4 surveys issued to the same people (locally in Canada). The same people will take those 4 surveys (which are bias in different views) in order to cross-tabulate and analyze the data in a way that we can remove any/all bias formed (no matter the type of the question)

This survey is also given to people like you (representative of all over the world). We are going to analyze the results from this survey (with cross analyzing with other surveys at a later point) by doing so will give us a better representation.

At a later point we will then cross analyze all results.

Comment

Originally posted by Arunan
                    The survey is supposed to analyze the negative aspects of being single.
                    The survey sets out with that premise is true, and phrases questions to prove it, opposed to being balanced and seeing what the evidence presents.

Though not being a teenager or single its not relevant to me, though for some its going to send a bad message.
                    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
                      The survey sets out with that premise is true, and phrases questions to prove it, opposed to being balanced and seeing what the evidence presents.

Though not being a teenager or single its not relevant to me, though for some its going to send a bad message.
                      Agreed. I am sure everything will fit when the whole research comes together. I am not the only one heading this project. I will be sure to release it to you.

Comment

Doesn't work: Query failed: Duplicate entry '127' for key 1

Comment

Originally posted by Kings
                          Doesn't work: Query failed: Duplicate entry '127' for key 1
                          Kings, Thanks...but that happend in the process of modifying the code for our other survey. Thanks again for taking the time, I really do appreciate that you were attempting to fill out the survey. Sorry that we had to change the system when you were filling it out.

This survey is complete. Thanks again. Suprisingly over 8,000 people visited the survey gateway, and approximatly 5,000 filled it out, thanks to all site members who helped us to focus the demographics.

I will keep you guys updated.
                          Last edited by someuser190826; Sat 4th Jun '05, 4:37pm.

Comment

its gone i guess
                            Thanks for taking the survey!
                            Survey finished!
                            Thanks to everyone that took the survey. This was the first of four to come. We really appreciate all your time and contribution; it is really helping us in our mission to analyze the lifestyles of adolescents.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X