I want...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightfire741
    VBULLETIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I know I can't get it cuz I'm 14 years old & my parents would never approve of me using 1/2 a years worth of alloweince on a forum. (If they even know what a forum is?) Anyway I just had to let my anger out in a "constructive" way, just ignore me.
    I am happy to hear you're looking forward to buy your own license and move your community to the next level. We offer various payment services, see http://www.vBulletin.com/order/

Comment

I'll get vbulletin. proboably next year though. I'm trying to save for a laptop first! I only need a few 100 more!

Comment

I'll get vbulletin. proboably next year though. I'm trying to save for a laptop first! I only need a few 100 more!
        You could buy vBulletin bulk with teh money from the laptop,

Comment

id rather by a laptop though, i really need a seperate computer from the rest of my family. my brother hogs the pice of junk all day!

P.S. What vbulletin bulk?

Comment

id rather by a laptop though, i really need a seperate computer from the rest of my family. my brother hogs the pice of junk all day!

P.S. What vbulletin bulk?
            vBulletin bulk licenses = each copy gets cheapers as you buy more.

1-2 Owned License: $160
            3-5: $148
            6-10: $136
            etc.
            50+: $106
            :)

Comment

Note: those are prices on a per license base, buy 1 or 2 licenses, you pay $160 per license, buy 3 or more at the same time, and you pay not $160, but $148 or even less per license.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
                I want a Ferrari, that's not going to happen any time soon either

Though its good to have goals
                Changed my mind, DB9.
                I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
                  Changed my mind, DB9.
                  I'd settle for a McLaren F1. Or a bazillion dollars, a huge cluster of G5's, and a dedicated OC-level internet connection.
                  :)

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
                    I'd settle for a McLaren F1. Or a bazillion dollars, a huge cluster of G5's, and a dedicated OC-level internet connection.
                    Well some things are more achievable than others.
                    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X