I want...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want...

VBULLETIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I know I can't get it cuz I'm 14 years old & my parents would never approve of me using 1/2 a years worth of alloweince on a forum. (If they even know what a forum is?) Anyway I just had to let my anger out in a "constructive" way, just ignore me.

I want a Ferrari, that's not going to happen any time soon either

Though its good to have goals
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

I'll probably get it in a few years. A ferrari sound nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
        I want a Ferrari, that's not going to happen any time soon either

Though its good to have goals
        You are doubting the commerical qualities of vB3.5?????
        Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
        Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

I want 2 billion dollars

MGM out

Comment

My advice to you is save Back when I bought vBulletin too, it was a major purchase - but if it's worth it to you, you'll find a way to get it.
            Now though, with a job, it's not all that bad. I might consider buying a second license if I could find something to do with it

Comment

I think there are a few vBulletin owners as young as 12 or 13. They paid with their allowance.
              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I bought it when I was 14

Comment

dont you need a credit card tho?

Comment

I bought it when I was about 15.3.... My mom paid for it and supposedly I paid her back... I dont remember doing that though... Oh well *evil grin*
                    http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

Yeah, i wish my parents were that easy. LOL

Comment

I am fourteen, bought vbulletin when I just turned thirteen. My mom bought it for me for designing her website.

Comment

you lucky people! ,
                          You know I should put goals on me. >_<

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfire741
                            VBULLETIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I know I can't get it cuz I'm 14 years old & my parents would never approve of me using 1/2 a years worth of alloweince on a forum. (If they even know what a forum is?) Anyway I just had to let my anger out in a "constructive" way, just ignore me.
                            That strikes me as odd. When I hear the term "allowance," I think of a saved amount of money set aside for something that you'll want down the road. In other words, if it's your money that you've saved up for doing chores, etc., I personally don't see why your parents would disapprove of your wanting to purchase vBulletin. After all, why should they care? It's your money.

And yes, my parents are the same way. But I'm 17, so as soon as I get a job, I'll probably finally buy myself a license. (Even though I already have $2,000 saved up for whatever.)
                            Forums

Comment

my proboard will do for a few more years, but trust me I WILL HAVE A VBULLETIN SITE!!!!

P.S. --what do you guys think of my proboard? I tried to fgive it a vbulletin kind of look. Im such a loser.

http://lost4everforum.proboards21.com/index.cgi?
                              Last edited by Nightfire741; Tue 24th May '05, 6:51pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X