This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant wait to get my hands on this!
    http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
      It's very very smooth Kier. I really like this a lot
      Thanks. It still has a few niggly issues I have to work through, but I figured you guys would like to see it even in its current slightly buggy state

Comment

WOW that IS fast! I LOVE AJAX (I am guessing it uses AJAX!)

NNNNNOOOOOO I CANT PRESS TAB TO GET TO "Post Quick Reply!" BRING IT BACK NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AH I pressed it again

Comment

whats wrong with the tab?
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

It works for me. Though I find it faster to press ALT+S.

Comment

Originally posted by Kier
              Thanks. It still has a few niggly issues I have to work through, but I figured you guys would like to see it even in its current slightly buggy state
              LOL? Buggy!!!? That's news to me ...and frankly if this is buggy, I can't wait till its polished up
              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Did everyone notice the autocomplete for nicknames in the pm window?
                Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                  whats wrong with the tab?
                  in the QR it just does the indent thing where to goes over 5 spaces....if you dunno what I am talking about its like pressing tab in Word, wordpad, notepad, DW, etc.... the reg reply is just fine though....

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                    seriously?!?!

*runs to try it*

I also noticed it looks like QR is using bits and pieces of AJAX tech. It's sooo smoothe
                    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• wait... wasnt there supposed to be mutiple qoutes?

oops sorry for the double... :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                        Yup! I think it's pretty cool. However I think the delay should be reduced a little.
                        Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

• I think it would be nice if it was a bit form like, let's say a user had similar usernames so you could check it off .......

But then again, not so helpful in the fight against spammer.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                            ... and the search window of course (search by username)

Comment

• Originally posted by daemon
                              Yup! I think it's pretty cool. However I think the delay should be reduced a little.
                              It's currently set for 0.5 seconds, but it's an easy script edit to change it. However, each time it requests data is another HTTP request to your server, so a short delay prevents a big increase in server loading.

Comment

• Lets see

Let me see how this works

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X