This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First bug in 48 hours...
    And the community is growing restless. Go Developers, Go Go Go!

Comment

• I keep checking this board many times a day to see if 3.5 has been released. I feel like such a nerd.
      Photography :: Bird Information and Help

Comment

• Originally posted by Tailfeathers
        I keep checking this board many times a day to see if 3.5 has been released. I feel like such a nerd.
        ME TOO!

Comment

• welcome to the club u 2 I am pretty sure most vBers are checking it often...

Edit: I love this quick edit feature

Edit 2: I really love this stupid quick edit crap!
          Last edited by JPT62089; Wed 8 Jun '05, 8:44am.
          http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

• Kier's online. Do you think it would help if we sent him a couple of kegs via Overnight?

Comment

• I knew something was going to happen today! But I guessed wrong on vb-fans (so far )

Edit: Hehe I love this quick edit thing! its so funnn haha

Edit 1 Million: Quick edit is funnnnnnn
              Last edited by JPT62089; Wed 8 Jun '05, 8:47am.

Comment

• QUICK EDIT is fun

Anyone know when vBulletin 3.5 is coming out? The devs are just sort of wandering aimlessly, and I have no life.

Comment

• Don't worry I have no life too..... and I SMELL! I didnt take a shower this mornin.... didnt have time cuz I was too tired to get up haha

QUICK EDITTTTTTTT! I love vBulletin 3.5!

Comment

• Hahaha you're all like children waiting for Christmas. I don't blame you either, vB3.5.0 is looking as delicious as a nice sunday roast.
                    A E R I T H
                    vBulletin 2 freak! xD

Comment

• /me makes post just so I can use quick edit lol

hehehe I wub quick edit

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightPyro
                        Anyone know when vBulletin 3.5 is coming out? The devs are just sort of wandering aimlessly, and I have no life.
                        No one outside of Jelsoft knows. Wandering ?
                        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• You should see us in the vBfans chatroom. When a bunch of devs come online and/or Kier, everyone comes back from whatever they're doing and just waits to see what happens, but it seems like all of you come on, and then leave again A certain naughty word has been said 135 times in the last 24 hours

"<Razz> only one way to solve this
                          <Razz> organised mass license cancellations"

Comment

• Ohh I'm missing the fun I'm skipping my last period class, I'll be on sooner then usual

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightPyro
                              You should see us in the vBfans chatroom. When a bunch of devs come online and/or Kier, everyone comes back from whatever they're doing and just waits to see what happens, but it seems like all of you come on, and then leave again A certain naughty word has been said 135 times in the last 24 hours
                              It is called work. We have support tickets, phone support and forum support. And the developers are actually developing, monitoring the bug reports, testing, go develop more.
                              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• We still love you Wayne, don't worry

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X