X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tailfeathers
    I'd love to hear.
    New feature:
    If you have a post and you want to add an attachment to it you can now choose to upload it from your hard drive or .. (tada) from a remote URL.

Example:
    Make a post in the 'testing area' forums and edit it, add an attachment and you will see the remote url input form!

Sweet huh.

Comment

• I'm actually not sure what I think about that as if someone has it uploaded already, I rather have them just include it as a regular image or link to it if they can't so as to not waste my hosting space, as mine is pretty limited.
      Photography :: Bird Information and Help

Comment

• I don't know about the admin settings, but with a simple template modification you can of course remove that from the page so members do not see it.

Comment

• Yeah. Definitely...this is just a personal thing as my hosting space is limited, I think as a feature itself it's great and I'm sure lots of people will really like that. I might just leave it there anyway, I can picture using it myself a few times.
          Photography :: Bird Information and Help

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightPyro
            true But the developers are starting to bail out. And Floris refuses to tell us when it is, even though we're using jedi mind tricks.
            This is not the release you are looking for.. Move Along.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• This is a release?

Comment

• I vote that we delay midnightpyro's download access with 48 hours

Stalker!

Comment

• I think Kier and the devs might start checking underneath their beds for me at night

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightPyro
                    I think Kier and the devs might start checking underneath their beds for me at night
                    STALKER

Comment

• Did you guys see this one yet?

breadcrumb > quick links > mark forums as read.
                      Now click on 'New Posts' (which is getnew)
                      It will say there are no new posts, but now .. it will have a link to show posts from the last 24 hours (which is getdaily).

How's that for coolness.

Comment

• But no - get last XX days quick links option
                        Mark

Comment

• No.. in order to get the 'there are no new posts ..' error, you must first mark the forums as read

Action 1: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...hp?do=markread
                          Action 2: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/search.php?do=getnew

Comment

• It would be even handier if there was a secondary dropdown from Todays Posts with an option eg. last 2 days, last 3 days, last week, last 2 weeks, last month.

Mark
                            Mark

Comment

• That's quite easy to implement using a template tweak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floris
                                New feature:
                                If you have a post and you want to add an attachment to it you can now choose to upload it from your hard drive or .. (tada) from a remote URL.
                                Maybe not the right place for this question but it is in context to Floris' comment: from a remote URL

On a Windows 2003 server how can I set it that images on my site / forum can't be posted on other people's sites being served from my site?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X