X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job vB

Comment

• Are we still going for early June, or do will we get a late May suprise?

Comment

• Great to see some SEO vB hacks being used

Thanks guys - doing me out of a job, but I am very pleased that for the common good that some of my SEO vBulletin hacks are being implemented.

This is also a test post to see any differences in how posts are treated.
        Last edited by t2dman; Fri 27 May '05, 5:46pm.
        Michael Brandon
        Search Engine Optimize vBulletin-url rewrites,keyword selection,Google sitemap,SEOer to SEO sites
        My SEO company - SearchMasters

Comment

• I'm loving vBulletin 3.5.0, keep up the good work guys!
          Let the flames begin.

Comment

• New Feature Sighting!! No more popup asking for PM Confirmation!
            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Originally posted by ManagerJosh
              New Feature Sighting!! No more popup asking for PM Confirmation!
              What do you mean?
              Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

• When you send a PM, it doesn't pull that javascript prompt asking if you want a PM confirmation. The same occurs for when u receive a PM, it doesn't say send one
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                  When you send a PM, it doesn't pull that javascript prompt asking if you want a PM confirmation. The same occurs for when u receive a PM, it doesn't say send one
                  Haven't noticed that and I just got a couple of PM's. Oh well..
                  Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

• New feature Spoil ..

Forumhome > what's going on > active members: x (hover mouse over it, from last y days)

Comment

• Only 1 bug left, severity is trivial. If Freddie didn't say don't expect a release over the weekend, I think there'd be a release on the horizon.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightPyro
                        ........... I think there'd be a release on the horizon.
                        Well its a weekend and I'm working
                        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• There seems to be a lot of developers floating around for a Saturday
                          We're all stalking Kier though, to see when he goes for the Announcement forum.

Comment

• Kier is making an announcement...

Comment

• Psyche!

Comment

• There is no announcement, there is only the spoon....
                                I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X