This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmed...just need to clear out cache to make it work
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Originally posted by MarcoH64
      Dohh there goes the hack i was writing for 3.0.7
      I'll use it.

Hey it didn't quote, looks like someone forgot to click the check box. Fixed.
      Last edited by Neocorteqz; Sun 22 May '05, 3:55pm.

Comment

• So is the admin Demo for the Demo board, version 3.5? or is it still the latest Stable version?

Nice work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neocorteqz
          So is the admin Demo for the Demo board, version 3.5? or is it still the latest Stable version?

Nice work.
          I just created a demo version to see for myself. It's still at 3.0.5. If only I could make the "5" and the "0" change places...
          Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

• Its 3.0.7 just i need to update the version number which i'll go do now
            Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

• test

Comment

• OMG working now. So bloody Cool. For kicks, can you guys change the search box for Safari 1.3 and up to use the Apple one (I think it's a simple hidden field) it would make the Mac users among us feel special. PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE.

Comment

• Quick Reply is awesome. I would have never expected it to be that fast and good!!
                  Let the flames begin.

Comment

• what hidden search thing for apple? did i miss something
                    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

• Looking good.

Comment

• Goooood stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                          what hidden search thing for apple? did i miss something
                          I'm assuming he means the round search field Apple has...
                          TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

• Spotlight? Thats for indexing data on the drive, not on the web.
                            Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

• Hmm...maybe there can be someway of developing an active search like spotlight based on cached data? And maybe limit it to Admin usage?
                              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• No you can make the search box on a webpage in Safari look like a Apple Search box by adding some HTML code to the input code.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X