Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
    Its called posting at 4am and i'm still tired.
    Yeah, very tired here too. I went to bed late, and my friend had to get to work at 6:30, so we woke up at 5:45 .. argh.

Comment

Tomorrow is the second (of four exams) for my high school graduation and if everything is running fine we are going to see it tomorrow
      That's the end of that!

Comment

Saw it last night at an Intel Event. Free Admission and cool stuff

The action was awesome, and I really wanted to say...that damn Anakin Skywalker is one mean guy.

Comment

After the disappointment of the first two I think I'll wait till someone gives me the DVD.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Lumina
            It's Revenge of the Sith, you wookie!
            I think you mean padawan

I just saw it for the second time tonight (saw it last night at midnight as well). Amazing, really amazing. There were some scenes I didnt like (like Vader's NOOOOOOOOO! at the end...... wtf was that?) but overall it was great. I still think Episodes 4 and 5 are better though

MGM out

Comment

i never watched star wars nor readed any of it books , so i don't even know how it started >_<!

Comment

Originally posted by David Gonzalez
                i never watched star wars nor readed any of it books , so i don't even know how it started >_<!
                In a galaxy far far away...

Comment

Went to the 10:10pm showing in NY last night. Wasn't even filled. Had to sit in the back since I was on EMS duty last night. Heading into NYC today to go see it there again.

but... yes.... it kicked parts I and II for sure. The dialoge was still stall, but the action makes up for it.
                  Shane
                  CIO, FrakMedia.net
                  Director of Information, BattlestarForum.com

Comment

I've seen it twice now. I watched it at the 12:30am showing and then went to see it 7pm the same day. It was still as good the second time, though i wonder if we're going to see some more from George, i suspect we will.
                    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

is chewbacca still doing these childish, stupid, dumb sounds?
                      selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

Its how wookies talk.

Great movie, even for a downer, really good.

Comment

I'm ganna wait a week to see it, to avoid the crowd (we only have 4 screens non imax in my town). I might wait 2 months and watch it at the drive in.

Comment

The movie rocked. It starts off with fast paced action that doesn't let up until the very end. Even though you know how things will turn out, there are still some clever twists and turns and as someone else said, you will never watch the original trilogy in the same way again.

The first two prequels were disappointing but this last installment gives us exactly what we were looking for all along.
                            Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

Just got back from the cinema, gotta say the movie was nice, yet i got disappointed in the end , I WANT MORE!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                                I've seen it twice now. I watched it at the 12:30am showing and then went to see it 7pm the same day. It was still as good the second time, though i wonder if we're going to see some more from George, i suspect we will.
                                I sure hope he does... I just can't imagine the movie industry without a star wars movie in the horizon

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X