Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

Well I've just back from the first showing, was at 12:35am and all I have to say is wow. It certainly kicked the ass of the past 2 films and there was a lot of action scenes. I'm off to see it again tomorrow.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Yep - I hope to get to see it soon. One of my fellow workers got to see it last week at one of the press showings - the lucky Git
    Baby, I was born this way

Comment

My lucky friend got to go to the fundraiser/premier in San Francisco last week and I was ever so jealous. However I'm going Sunday and I cannot wait... already have the tickets ordered !
      Last edited by daemon; Wed 18th May '05, 10:48pm. Reason: Improperly formed adjective clause
      Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

Star what?

Comment

All 8/24 houses were full at my local theater tonight for the showing. I'll check it out in a few days.

Comment

Both friends that saw it tonight said it rocked. Hopefully the girlfriend will let me see it this weekend
            Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

I'll see it eventually... No one in the house besides me wants to see it and I don't go to the movies alone. Don't think any of my friends want to see it either. One of my best friends hasn't even seen the other 5 yet.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                I'll see it eventually... No one in the house besides me wants to see it and I don't go to the movies alone. Don't think any of my friends want to see it either. One of my best friends hasn't even seen the other 5 yet.
                yeah no one in my family likes star wars either except me LOL
                :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
                :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
                :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                  Well I've just back from the first showing, was at 12:35am and all I have to say is wow. It certainly kicked the ass of the past 2 films and there was a lot of action scenes. I'm off to see it again tomorrow.
                  Last night the Dutch premiere washere, and I went to Amsterdam with my best friend. I had a bloody good time. We had a dinner, went to shoot some pool and watched the movie without a break: Wow. It really does kick ass. I didn't even notice it was 2.5 hours later, action packed, good acting and nice scenes. The camera movements were done very well and the quality of the cgi characters was very good. I really liked it and am going to see it again as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                    Return of the Sith
                    It's Revenge of the Sith, you wookie!
                    Lumina, aventurière des mondes fantastiques et petite rédactrice au grand cœur
                    Cœur Lumière - vBulletin-fr
                    Join the vBulletin French community social group!

Comment

Originally posted by Lumina
                      It's Revenge of the Sith, you wookie!
                      rofl

* uses jedi trick

-- you will be pwned --

Comment

LOL

...and what is an Episdoe?

Comment

Jo, seriously: Go with Ashley and Kier .. this was really good! totally worth it

Comment

Already planned and looking forward to it. We're off to see it tomorrow

Comment

Its called posting at 4am and i'm still tired.
                              Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X