The Amazing Bouncing Flight Simulator 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Bouncing Flight Simulator 2004

I'm trying to figure out why I'm doing this during FlightSim...when I land, I land successfully, however the minute I leave the runway for a taxiway, I start bouncing like crazie and I can't figure out why. It get soo bad, that I crash :|
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

orbitersim.com

Maybe your in time warp?

Comment

Sounds like the way I drive a bus! However I can go airborne...

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
      I'm trying to figure out why I'm doing this during FlightSim...when I land, I land successfully, however the minute I leave the runway for a taxiway, I start bouncing like crazie and I can't figure out why. It get soo bad, that I crash :|
      Kim

Comment

Originally posted by KimmiKat
        Sounds like the way I drive a bus! However I can go airborne...
        If and when I do visit your part of the world, I know I am gonna steer clear of busses...
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I've just started playing this too. When I land in the cessna I can just about manage it, but once I reach a standstill everytime I go to go to my destination I keep spinning
          Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

I installed it last night.... I can barely fly... stupid keyboard <_> I need to go downstairs into the basement

btw did you get the 9.1 patch? it might be fixed w/e you were experiencing in that patch...

btw my moms pc un-modded could not hadle the 3-d clouds at all and my new PC hadles it like it was pacman :P (ATI Radeon 9600xt AMD Athlon 64 3000+)
            http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

yea got the 9.1 patch...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X