X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radon3k
    replied
    Originally posted by MGM
    No, I'm saying it isnt as good as everybody thinks. If you already have 20 NES games, why do you have to pay for them again to play them on the Revolution? Whereas if you already have 20 PSone games, you dont have to pay anything to play them on your PS3

MGM out
    That's true but I believe the point of this is for those who never got a chance to play the old games or for those who no longer have them. I had an original PlayStation with only a few games but I no longer have it (or at least I don't know where it is) so should I purchase a PlaySatation 3 I may be inclined to purchase an old game that I used to have. But I do understand your point.

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    Originally posted by Radon3k
    Are you saying that Sony will not make you pay a fee to download games that were released for either the original PlayStation or the PlayStation 2?
    No, I'm saying it isnt as good as everybody thinks. If you already have 20 NES games, why do you have to pay for them again to play them on the Revolution? Whereas if you already have 20 PSone games, you dont have to pay anything to play them on your PS3

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• Radon3k
    replied
    Originally posted by MGM
    It's not "compatible" with previous consoles... you have to d/l them and possibly pay a fee for them. So it's basically just like the PS3 in terms of having backwards compatibility except you have to re-buy everything

MGM out
    Are you saying that Sony will not make you pay a fee to download games that were released for either the original PlayStation or the PlayStation 2?

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyG
    I have an inkling that Nintendo will be a much stronger force this time around. Having the revolution compatiable with previous consoles, the fact that the SNES rocked should see it forward.

Revolution just need better games, and more of them. I own a Gamecube, and know there wasn't nearly enough good games for it.
    It's not "compatible" with previous consoles... you have to d/l them and possibly pay a fee for them. So it's basically just like the PS3 in terms of having backwards compatibility except you have to re-buy everything

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• TonyG
    replied
    I have an inkling that Nintendo will be a much stronger force this time around. Having the revolution compatiable with previous consoles, the fact that the SNES rocked should see it forward.

Revolution just need better games, and more of them. I own a Gamecube, and know there wasn't nearly enough good games for it.

Leave a comment:

• Radon3k
    replied
    Originally posted by Cloud Strife
    Wow... I just watched the PS3 conference vidoe. It looks bloody amazing. Heres the link for all who are interested:-

http://media.ps3.ign.com/articles/61...91/vids_1.html
    I just watched the video and I must say that thus far I am very impressed. However I'm still waiting to see what Nintendo comes out with since much of what they have is still a secret. I haven't seen or heard much about the XBox 360 but if the specs they showed in that video are true then the PlayStation 3 blows it out of the water by far.

Leave a comment:

• TruthElixirX
    replied
    465$ is what I heard on the ps3 price. It was converted from yen and the yen price was from what one off the sony ps3 execs said.

Leave a comment:

• Cloud Strife
    replied
    Wow... I just watched the PS3 conference vidoe. It looks bloody amazing. Heres the link for all who are interested:-

http://media.ps3.ign.com/articles/61...91/vids_1.html

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    Originally posted by Cloud Strife
    I bet the PS3 is going to cost a fortune with all those features, fast processor, bluetooth etc
    I believe Sony has confirmed that it won't be more than $500... which is still a bit pricey for just a game console, but we'll see what happens

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• Cloud Strife
    replied
    I bet the PS3 is going to cost a fortune with all those features, fast processor, bluetooth etc

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    at least one, SSB:O which would be freaking awsome

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    Originally posted by chrispadfield
    Perhaps because they are not read? PS3 and Revolution out in about a years time, X-Box out in less than 6 months. One would hope the xbox has more in way of games to show.
    So PS3 and Revolution will come out around the same time... but Sony can showcase 20 games or so and Nintendo can show.... none.... uh-huh

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• chrispadfield
    replied
    Perhaps because they are not read? PS3 and Revolution out in about a years time, X-Box out in less than 6 months. One would hope the xbox has more in way of games to show.

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    Originally posted by chrispadfield
    Personally I find all the fan boys rather funny. There appear to be 6 types, 3 types that go on and on about how amazing one console is, and 3 others that go on and on about how bad another one is. It reminds me of the PHP v Perl v ASP v JSP etc. "discussions".
    What's your point

I'm an xbox fanboy right now.... but I think the PS3 is far better than the 360, and Nintendo didn't even bother to show me anything worthwhile with the Revolution (games? where are the games?) so why should I bother with them if they won't bother with us?

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• chrispadfield
    replied
    Hahaha, and once again, I point and laugh at the Nintendo fanboys
    Personally I find all the fan boys rather funny. There appear to be 6 types, 3 types that go on and on about how amazing one console is, and 3 others that go on and on about how bad another one is. It reminds me of the PHP v Perl v ASP v JSP etc. "discussions".

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X