It's Almost Here...E3 2005!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Almost Here...E3 2005!

Just a few more days!! ...Who's looking forward to what?

Who's attending? Update ur name to the roster!
    1) ManagerJosh (Attending Thursday/Friday)
    2) Vile
    3) Tolitz
    4) subduck
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

I have school.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
      I have school.
      Wouldn't you still need to fly down though Jake?
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I'm ready and all set to go.

Even got my Nikon D70 and 4GB Micro Drive with me so I'll take that along.
        Webmaster / Administrator
        www.MegaGames.com
        www.MGForums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vile
          I'm ready and all set to go.

Even got my Nikon D70 and 4GB Micro Drive with me so I'll take that along.
          I'm borrowing that digicam!

*grins evilly*

ooo, btw, let's get together on Thursday and meet up somewhere. I propose the EA booths around...lunchtime?

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
            I'm borrowing that digicam!

*grins evilly*

ooo, btw, let's get together on Thursday and meet up somewhere. I propose the EA booths around...lunchtime?
            Sounds good to me. You've got my cell so gimme a ring just in case
            Webmaster / Administrator
            www.MegaGames.com
            www.MGForums.com

Comment

I'm so excited! I can't stop dreaming about it!

Comment

LOL...we're gonna need to find alternative means of communicating. The cell lines are gonna be sooo jammed there, its gonna be so hard to even call each other, let alone HEAR each other...

Comment

Wouldn't you still need to fly down though Jake?
                  Or drive. It takes 6 hours for me to drive to LA.

Comment

Okay E3 Attendees..let's decide where we are gonna go meet up!

Subduck/Tolitz... Vile and I were thinking of meeting up at the EA booth

Thoughts?

Comment

i wish i could go!,
                      *glares at Location*

Comment

Subduck/Tolitz... Vile and I were thinking of meeting up at the EA booth

Thoughts?
                        When? What time?

I'm gonna be driving over to the LACC tomorrow to register my pass and scout possible parking areas in time for the official exhibit opening on Thursday...
                        OPEN TECH SUPPORT
                        "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

The exhibit opens Tommorow, Tolitz.

And we haven't officially decided...I was thinking mebbe lunchtime Thursday or something...

Or we could send a massive wide call to each other or something of the sort....
                          Last edited by ManagerJosh; Tue 17 May '05, 10:28pm.

Comment

You should use A4 size nametags!

I wish I could get tickets to go to E3, hopefully I'll get there within a few years.

Comment

vBulletin People!!!

EA Booth, Meet near Game Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Let's say around 11/12ish?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X