Anyone got a PSP yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    Sorry... Simply not my type of game. The original "premiere" game for the PS2 was a fireworks puzzle game and never saw the thrill in it either.

Advent Children in the Final Fantasy line looks good but it hasn't been released yet. That is the kind of game that I play. However since I find puzzles, sports and fighting games fairly boring in the long run, usually after a coupld of sessions, there isn't much worth spending my money on at this time.
    Square-Enix haven't released any information on the UMD version of Advent Children, but a DVD release has been announced (14th September, world-simultaneous)

Comment

But it has been already released in Japan.
      Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

My Mods: Coming Soon | My Tutorials: Coming Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Snake
        But it has been already released in Japan.
        Doesn't help me any... I don't read or speak Japanese and having a Japanese release wouldn't allow me to play a game.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

You're right. Damn those Japanese people. They're always one step ahead of us. >_>
          Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

My Mods: Coming Soon | My Tutorials: Coming Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Snake
            I'm just wondering how many of you own a PSP in here. I'm not sure if I'll even get one. I'll just wait for the PS3.
            Got mine the day after release. Very, very swank. Very.

Only have Twisted Metal and Lumines, but I'm picking up Mercury soon and WipeOut Pure.

Dying in anticipation of Armored Core in September, but I'm sure something else will pop up between now and then. (MC3ub, probably.)

Comment

Like stated if you want to spend $200-300 to play multi-player tetris, then go ahead. Seems like a waste of money to me.
              If someone pays Can$299/US$240 for a toy just to play one game they've got more serious problems. (Too much money, for one. I can help. )

Besides, anything by Tetsuya Mizuguchi (Rez, Lumines) is beyond a mere game. It's a work of art. Since I can't get Rez on the PSP, Lumines is next in line. It might not have the same depth, but it has longevity and style out the wazoo.

Comment

Originally posted by subduck
                Have you seen the prices for the 2GB chip?!
                $92-115 US for the 1 GB Memory Card Pro Duo by SanDisk isn't bad. I'm picking one up on my next trip to the US.

Comment

Sorry... Simply not my type of game. The original "premiere" game for the PS2 was a fireworks puzzle game and never saw the thrill in it either.
                  Most reviewers reccomended SSX though, and that game is great. And I'm not just saying that either, I DESPISE sports games (they are all similar and boring, stupid imo), but SSX really drew me in as a gamer and not as a sports enthusiast or fan.

MGM out

Comment

The original "premiere" game for the PS2 was a fireworks puzzle game and never saw the thrill in it either.
                    That game was horrible.

Advent Children in the Final Fantasy line looks good but it hasn't been released yet. That is the kind of game that I play.
                    Advent Children isn't a game.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X