Anyone got a PSP yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a PSP yet?

I'm just wondering how many of you own a PSP in here. I'm not sure if I'll even get one. I'll just wait for the PS3.
    Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

My Mods: Coming Soon | My Tutorials: Coming Soon

Haven't seen a game that makes the system worth it to me. Certainly not going to buy it to purchase movies that I already have on DVD.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Nobody gave me one for free yet So .. waits patiently.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
        Haven't seen a game that makes the system worth it to me. Certainly not going to buy it to purchase movies that I already have on DVD.
        Ditto.

Comment

Like Wayne, I also am waiting... I mean, if I had the chance to get one today I probably would, but if I had to buy it myself then I'd rather wait

MGM out

Comment

Lumines

Comment

Originally posted by subduck
              Lumines

oooh an old remake! lets buy a $250 handheld just to play Lumines when I can play it for free! :P

anyway no I have not bought the PSP and I never plan on buying it unless Halo 3 is PSP exclusive for some extremely odd reason I will take one for free though :P
              http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

Yes. In the end I decided to get one. Its really an incredible little machine, watching tv/video style content on it feels like watching a DVD the screen is so amazing. I have wipeout pure game which is certainly fun and lummnies that I havn't really got round to playing yet. Its certainly an expensive toy, but for those 30 minutes or so in a car, on a train, in airport lounge etc where its not worth opening a laptop - its certainly a lot of fun.
                Christopher Padfield
                Web Based Helpdesk
                DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

No it says Sept 1st here in the UK I hope to get one soon

Comment

Like stated if you want to spend $200-300 to play multi-player tetris, then go ahead. Seems like a waste of money to me.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Like stated if you want to spend $200-300 to play multi-player tetris, then go ahead. Seems like a waste of money to me.
                      Well, if it was a 'multi-player tetris' game then it would be a waste of money. But as a big time gamer (own all three consoles, going to e3, and have a lan for gaming setup at my house) I can tell you the game is simply amazing and is worth purchasing. It's also created by the same guy who did 'Rez', but that probably means nothing to you.
                      Last edited by subduck; Sun 15 May '05, 10:43pm.

Comment

For me, being able to watch a tv episode on the go is part of the attraction - I just wish the memory prices where lower - but wipeout pure is certainly a very fun game, it feels like you are playing a full console game - its generations removed from playing games on a gameboy when i was a kid. I am not really into "sport" games so the lineup wastn't great for me, but it seems there are a lot of games on the horizon. Should be fun.
                        Christopher Padfield
                        Web Based Helpdesk
                        DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

Originally posted by chrispadfield
                          I just wish the memory prices where lower
                          Have you seen the prices for the 2GB chip?!

Comment

Well, if it was a 'multi-player tetris' game then it would be a waste of money. But as a big time gamer (own all three consoles, going to e3, and have a lan for gaming setup at my house) I can tell you the game is simply amazing and is worth purchasing. It's also created by the same guy who did 'Rez', but that probably means nothing to you.
                            You know, I've always wanted to play Rez... but I could never find it I also am a big gamer, which is why I was so excited about it before release... but alas, I can't afford it yet

Have you seen the prices for the 2GB chip?!
                            I think I'll stick to 512 MB thank you very much

MGM out

Comment

Sorry... Simply not my type of game. The original "premiere" game for the PS2 was a fireworks puzzle game and never saw the thrill in it either.

Advent Children in the Final Fantasy line looks good but it hasn't been released yet. That is the kind of game that I play. However since I find puzzles, sports and fighting games fairly boring in the long run, usually after a coupld of sessions, there isn't much worth spending my money on at this time.

Wayne Luke

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X