What type of music do you listen too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of music do you listen too?

I am a man who likes a little bit off everything, rock, classic, rap, trance, dance, techno, r&b, jaz etc..

My true love is rap and trance, I do a lot of DJ'ing, and like to mix some techno music.

I also love all types of rap, my favourite artist probably being LL cool J, and song would be "I need love" anyone heard it one of his first songs?

What type of music and artists do you like? Excuse me if a thread like this has been created before.

Regards, Adam.

your typically british arent you

varies - mainly stronger stuff and bands like osker, my chemical romance and all the way through to a bit of slipknot etc.
    For all you game collectors

Comment

Originally posted by biagrin
      your typically british arent you

varies - mainly stronger stuff and bands like osker, my chemical romance and all the way through to a bit of slipknot etc.
      Well I am Northern Irish so that makes me british, I dislike bands like slipknot, krn etc all that stuff is cheese commercialized rubbish only my opinion of course

Comment

there is no need to get offensive about what i listen to. and for your information trance is one of the most over commercialized cheesy music styles ever. one time of day when you were still in nappies it was good and original but the it got taken over by money - money for making a mockery of once great tunes by "remixing them". i stopped listening to dance music about 7 years ago because of this. there has only been about 3 original tracks since i stopped listening to it.

oh and i dont listen to korn and i only like a couple of tracks by slipknot - i like too many bands to mention.

Comment

Originally posted by biagrin
          there is no need to get offensive about what i listen to. and for your information trance is one of the most over commercialized cheesy music styles ever. one time of day when you were still in nappies it was good and original but the it got taken over by money - money for making a mockery of once great tunes by "remixing them". i stopped listening to dance music about 7 years ago because of this. there has only been about 3 original tracks since i stopped listening to it.

oh and i dont listen to korn and i only like a couple of tracks by slipknot - i like too many bands to mention.
          No man I wasn't trying to offend you I was just saying that I don't like but all my friends do I don't know why it is.

I think pop is the most commercialized and it isn't easy to hold a beat together on decks DJ's are very skilled and some stuff they have mixed in the past I hugely admire.

Comment

I love eurodance(old school) and vocal trance.

Comment

I like hard dance, hardcore and the stuff they play at the raves around here (mostly makina).

I can stand the odd bit of rock or rap but not more than a few songs and only when I'm chilling out.

Comment

some of my favorite artists/bands of all time are:

punk - the ramones, green day, etc...

rap - nwa, easy e, dr. dre, snoop dog, eminem, fifty cent, trick daddy, etc... (can't stand jay-z, his raps doesn't make any sense, it's like listening to a second grader learn phonics)

heavy metal - old metalica, all megadeth, pantera, sepultura, white zombie, mudvayne, korn, and some other new bands...

lighter metal - seether, incubus, etc...

old alternative - nin, dead milkmen, suicidal tendencies, tool, etc...

oh ya, and ALL SUBLIME!!!
                Last edited by Joseph777; Sun 15th May '05, 4:40am.

Comment

I like all sorts: Jazz, Indie, (Gentle) Rock, Pop, Rap The one thing that never ceases to amaze me is when others criticise someone elses taste in music. Music is unique in that it can make us feel the strongest emotions in the most placid of circumstances. It's only common sense to realise that different music will appeal to different people with different social and ethnical backgrounds
                  Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by golfer adam
                    No man I wasn't trying to offend you I was just saying that I don't like but all my friends do I don't know why it is.

I think pop is the most commercialized and it isn't easy to hold a beat together on decks DJ's are very skilled and some stuff they have mixed in the past I hugely admire.
                    sorry mate - it must ahve just been the way you said it. my apologies.

Comment

Radiohead, Blur, Less Than Jake, Morrisey and other related bands.

Comment

I like pretty much anything, although I can't stand rap or trance, and most pop music.

I'd go for Country, Rock, Classic Stuff, Metal (Pretty much any kind - apart from Black), and then some.

Comment

80's pop
                          Goth
                          Rock
                          Metal

And mostly any afterbirth of the above genres.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X