• Wayne Luke
    replied
    http://www.acronis.com/

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    Originally posted by Bema Jinn
    That's what backing up is for.
    I cant backup 200GB worth of data with only 250GB to work with Can't be bothered to... besides, how do I backup all of my games and programs? It'd take me weeks to reinstall everything and get back to where I was in my games

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• Bema Jinn
    replied
    Originally posted by MetalGearMaster
    I have too much stuff on my computer to install SP2... I'd have to worry about my programs not working, possibly losing files, reconfiguring my settings, etc.

MGM out
    That's what backing up is for.

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    I have too much stuff on my computer to install SP2... I'd have to worry about my programs not working, possibly losing files, reconfiguring my settings, etc.

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    It is completely free and it does in about a month or less. It was useful when I installed Windows XP on a new computer; much faster than downloading a thousand updates, even on broadband.

Leave a comment:

• Radon3k
    replied
    I don't have it yet mostly because I just haven't gotten around to installing it. Next time I reformat I'll put it on there.

Leave a comment:

• Bema Jinn
    replied
    Originally posted by Lumina
    I had mine many months ago (in September I think). SP2 is quite old now, I cannot believe some people don't have it yet.
    I don't because my computer doesn't like it.

Gets half-way loading and then nothing but black.

And, as always, MS techsupport was helpful(!)

Leave a comment:

• Lumina
    replied
    I had mine many months ago (in September I think). SP2 is quite old now, I cannot believe some people don't have it yet.

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    I have ordered 65 and 20 or so still on my desk. I gave them away for free when I visited some friends or helped out my neighbours with their PC problems

Leave a comment:

• DeMenkey
    replied
    I thought you had to pay S&H when you ordered the CD, I know it's free to download.

But this would be pretty neat just to have in your CD case for whatever reason.

Leave a comment:

• shovel
    replied
    Service Packs have always been free for download or to recieve. Thanks for the link.

Leave a comment:

• DeMenkey
    started a topic Free Microsoft XP SP2 CD

Free Microsoft XP SP2 CD

They will ship it anywhere around the world for free, I ordered me one just for the hell of it.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...s/default.mspx

(SORRY, WRONG FORUM - CAN SOMEBODY MOVE THIS POST INTO OFF-TOPIC? THANKS.)
    Last edited by DeMenkey; Sun 8th May '05, 9:21am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X