Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GetGamer.com
    replied
    I think it looks great, especially considering the audience. The colors are bright and garish, but that suits the topic. The graphic work is really top-notch. Very nice job overall.

Are you using vBulletin for any of the content management (articles, news, etc.)?

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    I really think this thread should be closed.... if you want an overall review to your site, I'd reccomend posting it on the admin zone and I'd be happy to provide an in depth review of everything that is wrong (and right) with the design.

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• Arkham
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave#
    I was referring to the OP's site thanks.
    After re-re-re-reading your post, I highly doubt you were. I think you're just back-peddling. Either that or you were confused when you wrote your reply TO KATHY. You comments were clearly directed TO KATHY.

I'm pleased Kathy's site is popular, it's just a shame that that her good fortune didn't rub off on the admin-zone
    And I see nothing but prosperity for Admin Zone. I don't use it or currently have a need for it, but I can appreciate it's superior construction and almost superhuman dedication to and from its community. It's clearly one of the most successful vBs around, and it's still a baby.

I don't understand how you can say that the state of The Admin Zone is "unfortunate".

Leave a comment:

• Dave#
    replied
    Originally posted by Arkham
    Jealous of YOUR site? You have to be kidding. She has one of the most successful vBulletins AND communities on the internet.

The # of posts is next to meaningless. Grow up.
    I was referring to the OP's site thanks.

I'm pleased Kathy's site is popular, it's just a shame that that her good fortune didn't rub off on the admin-zone

Leave a comment:

• Arkham
    replied
    Is that a bit of jealousy because of the utterly dismal showing of the spamming-zone?

We have threads with more posts that your entire site - LOL
    Jealous of YOUR site? You have to be kidding. She has one of the most successful vBulletins AND communities on the internet.

The # of posts is next to meaningless. Grow up.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy
    replied
    I think you know I meant the spamming zone
    No, I didn't know. You referenced "my" site as one who's whole forum would fit into one of your threads.

I think you assumed...without remembering that I own a big-board and when addressed, it is *my* board.

Do you practice being mean or does it come natural?

Merion, I like your design, the colors hurt my eyes. But then I'm an *oldish* (compared to the average age online) woman who's kids are grown and graduated from university....and so my "style" doesn't lean towards the teen.

With tired old eyes, I like white on my computer screen and pastel colors.

Leave a comment:

• Meirion
    replied
    Flash menus? Your kidding me.
    It's you're and the text version of the menu is on the left hand column of the page.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Floris's new vBulletin-Styles.com does a good job showing off vBulletin 3

Leave a comment:

• Dave#
    replied
    Originally posted by Kathy
    Oh Dave? I'd like to see one of those threads of yours with over a million posts. Might be interesting to see.
    I think you know I meant the spamming zone

Leave a comment:

• Vtec44
    replied
    To answer the question of this thread, no it's not! LOL But very nice site still. I've seen a few that have over 2000 members online continuously with 40+ million posts.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy
    replied
    Oh Dave? I'd like to see one of those threads of yours with over a million posts. Might be interesting to see.

Leave a comment:

• evssadmin
    replied
    share the same...
    i like the design but definatly not the colors.
    purple and orange isnt my fav combination.
    but nice design still

Leave a comment:

• Kathy
    replied
    Noooo....no jealousy. I have almost as many posts, threads, more members.....I'm a big board too, ya know?

And no... It was their chit chat area which seems to be the bulk of their community.

I was commenting on the kind of posts that were taking up the 2 million count. Its different at each board. Some forums have 2 million posts and that actually contain content..

I find that content is a good thing.
    Last edited by Kathy; Sun 8th May '05, 4:37pm.

Leave a comment:

• Dave#
    replied
    and on it goes...like a chatroom....a mixed review from their community in lovely content filled posts. 2 million of them.
    Is that a bit of jealousy because of the utterly dismal showing of the spamming-zone?

Leave a comment:

• Kathy
    replied
    And wonderful content filled posts like these:

How long will take to get used to the new Gurn? Oh my eyes!!!
    dont care
    My post count makes me look gay.
    you ARE gay
    NEVER!
    Hahaha
    The new design is ****ing brilliant...
    I can read it without my glasses. It's magic.
    haha, who remembers Hotdog Pro?
    I do....
    I feel your shame...
    and on it goes...like a chatroom....a mixed review from their community in lovely content filled posts. 2 million of them.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X