No announcement yet.

Best looking VB? - 2 and a half million posts and counting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't take the credit for the CSS skills! You need to thank Rowan and Stan for that, I'm sure Rowan will be on here soon enough to check the Firefox bugs.

NBS - ta for the screenie. Not sure why the menu at the top is missing (it is flash) yet your browser is display a flash banner advert and skyscraper underneath. Do you have any ad blockers running?

Originally posted by Joseph777
    I think it looks like dog crap

j/k
    be interested to know what you feed your dog?

vb.com mods.... bah! Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds.

Rowan on mezas login
    I know there are issues at 1024x768 on the forums on a mac and in opera, however FF for Windows seems to cope ok with it.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not sure on that one, il get back to you! Why are you using such a low res

Few bugs to start with, but we will get there.
    Last edited by Zachery; Sat 7th May '05, 9:16am.

Comment

Why do you post 3 times in a row? Your community isn't special

I don't like the colors.. Too bright in my eyes.
      That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase
        Why do you post 3 times in a row? Your community isn't special

I don't like the colors.. Too bright in my eyes.
        I agree... IMO the colors are just horrible... looks like a Barbie site... and the graphics are cool, although I wonder how the 56k crowd feels...

MGM out
        Last edited by MetalGearMaster; Sat 7th May '05, 10:12pm.

Comment

Someone please kill my eyes...

It might be a good Easter theme, but I can't imagine looking at that on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Meirion
            Flash menus? Your kidding me.
            http://forums.cpfc.org/

Comment

And wonderful content filled posts like these:

How long will take to get used to the new Gurn? Oh my eyes!!!
              dont care
              My post count makes me look gay.
              you ARE gay
              NEVER!
              Hahaha
              The new design is ****ing brilliant...
              I can read it without my glasses. It's magic.
              haha, who remembers Hotdog Pro?
              I do....
              I feel your shame...
              and on it goes...like a chatroom....a mixed review from their community in lovely content filled posts. 2 million of them.
              Fan Club member for VBulletin Dev and Support Team ;)

Hysterectomy - GirlsGetGoing.com - Fabulous Fifty

I'm frequently asked about the skin designer for my forums. ForumSkin.com

Comment

and on it goes...like a chatroom....a mixed review from their community in lovely content filled posts. 2 million of them.
                Is that a bit of jealousy because of the utterly dismal showing of the spamming-zone?

We have threads with more posts that your entire site - LOL

Comment

Noooo....no jealousy. I have almost as many posts, threads, more members.....I'm a big board too, ya know?

And no... It was their chit chat area which seems to be the bulk of their community.

I was commenting on the kind of posts that were taking up the 2 million count. Its different at each board. Some forums have 2 million posts and that actually contain content..

I find that content is a good thing.
                  Last edited by Kathy; Sun 8th May '05, 4:37pm.

Comment

share the same...
                    i like the design but definatly not the colors.
                    purple and orange isnt my fav combination.
                    but nice design still

Comment

Originally posted by Dave#
                      We have threads with more posts that your entire site - LOL
                      Oh Dave? I'd like to see one of those threads of yours with over a million posts. Might be interesting to see.

Comment

To answer the question of this thread, no it's not! LOL But very nice site still. I've seen a few that have over 2000 members online continuously with 40+ million posts.
                        So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

Originally posted by Kathy
                          Oh Dave? I'd like to see one of those threads of yours with over a million posts. Might be interesting to see.
                          I think you know I meant the spamming zone

Comment

Floris's new vBulletin-Styles.com does a good job showing off vBulletin 3
                            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Flash menus? Your kidding me.
                              It's you're and the text version of the menu is on the left hand column of the page.

Comment

I think you know I meant the spamming zone
                                No, I didn't know. You referenced "my" site as one who's whole forum would fit into one of your threads.

I think you assumed...without remembering that I own a big-board and when addressed, it is *my* board.

Do you practice being mean or does it come natural?

Merion, I like your design, the colors hurt my eyes. But then I'm an *oldish* (compared to the average age online) woman who's kids are grown and graduated from university....and so my "style" doesn't lean towards the teen.

With tired old eyes, I like white on my computer screen and pastel colors.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X