Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funeral for John Paul II

Who's watching....
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

i did for a few minutes.
    selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

Why should I watch someone's funeral especially someone who I don't know.. When my grandparents died the funeral was the saddest thing I have ever seen so that I don't feel like see one again
      That's the end of that!

Comment

I was for a few minutes. Was suprised, that that was just such a simple casket. Usually the church is pretty, let's say, pompous.

Comment

I watched an hour before I finally had to go to sleep. I taped the rest. If I could have been there in person I would have. I believe the casket was what the Pope wanted.
          http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

Originally posted by HexOnxOnx
            I watched an hour before I finally had to go to sleep. I taped the rest. If I could have been there in person I would have. I believe the casket was what the Pope wanted.
            I taped it too. I wanted to pay my respects, but my eyes got too droopy at 3 AM

Comment

I think i was watching adult swim at that time, prolly Robot Chicken. great show.

didn't have time to watch funeral

Comment

Originally posted by eva01
                I think i was watching adult swim at that time, prolly Robot Chicken. great show.

didn't have time to watch funeral
                Anything biting today? I hear powerbait works well.

Comment

I caught a bit of it at the library.

Comment

That was today?

And the casket isn't as simple as you think inside that wodden casket is two other caskets to slow down the decomposing process

Comment

Just another funeral. No big thing.
                      Well, there it is.
                      - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

Originally posted by BrentWilson
                        That was today?

And the casket isn't as simple as you think inside that wodden casket is two other caskets to slow down the decomposing process
                        Not quite true Brent... can you imagine trying to carry a body inside three caskets live on TV...

The casket you saw during the funeral was a cedar casket with only the body of JPII inside. That casket will be placed in the krypt of St Pauls in Rome, inside a lead casket, inside an oak casket...
                        John

Comment

Working...
                        X