any good reputation phrases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any good reputation phrases

Does anyone have any good or funny reputation phrases that they can share, or ones that they have used on their community other than the stock ones.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

/EDIT: Hah
    Last edited by CeleronXT; Tue 5th Apr '05, 6:14pm.
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

He means like "Junior Member" and "Senior Member", Brian, you weren't even close .

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew111888
        He means like "Junior Member" and "Senior Member", Brian, you weren't even close .
        Wow. Not even ballpark. XD
        "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
        "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Comment

Yea, not sure if I remember correctly but didn't you do 2 "reputation" quotes?

Comment

Originally posted by Scootertaj
            Yea, not sure if I remember correctly but didn't you do 2 "reputation" quotes?
            Yeah reputation "phrases." Heh, I had no idea what he meant, so I posted the first thing that came to mind. Bad idea.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X