Star Trek????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek????

Hello My name is Jay how are you all? Any Star Trek fans here? Well, I was just watching clips from the very cool episode called "Twilight" at this site upn.com/shows/enterprise/fan_favorites/ The clips are great they will be announcing the favorite episode from the past four seasons of Star Trek Enterprise soon on this site too .... Still enjoy all the clips at the UPN site asap!

I used to be a pretty big fan, but just lost my interest when I grew up.

Comment

I like Trek quite a lot and since they show TNG on syndication here in Germany at the moment I watch it even regularly now. Hope, they will show DS9 after the last TNG episode.

I'm quite upset that the new Enterprise show has been cancelled some weeks ago. The show turned out to be really entertaining during the third season, which aired here last Winter.

Comment

Big time trekkie here.

TOS = cool
        TNG = pwn pwn
        DS9 = pwn
        VOY = meh
        ENT = suxor

Comment

Voyager was pretty good....ENT is a rot in my opinion...
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

If you're looking for a good german speaking Star Trek Forum, just visit us:
            http://www.scifi-forum.de

We are just celebrating our 5th birthday
            The Sisko
            SciFi-Forum.de

Comment

Lost interest during Voyager after the end of DS9. Have only watched a couple of episodes of Enterprise and never got into it. Before that used to watch every episode of the series and have all the movies on VHS and DVD.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                Voyager was pretty good....ENT is a rot in my opinion...
                Voyager ruined the concept of the Borg.

...hmm, how many Borg ships shall we destroy today, and what new shapes can we make them.

Comment

I have an original framed 48" x 31" Chromagraph limited edition signed by all the original cast members hanging over my desk (along with another unsigned piece). Enjoy NG, but not much for Voyager or DSN.

Comment

I use to watch Star Trek Voyager on UPN. I saw most of the episodes until they moved it to 2:00 in the morning, then it kinda just disapeared sometime after that.

Comment

TOS was ok to me dispike shatners "overacting"

TNG was a great series new ship new show new crew ended on good terms IMHO

DS9 was another good series but i didnt like how it ended that much

voyager hey 7of9 was HOT (after becoming mostly human) but it did appear they defeated the borg once to often and the ending while it was an ending it had its flaws and to be honest the whole kess thing wasnt handled to well the first time she left when she evolved she threw voyager a good way home but the second time she looked like she got hit by a star ship but still made it home to her planet but didnt help or even offer to help.

neterprise is an interesting twist but IMHO it compleatley disreguards the original series in reguards to the tech. that was available in their time the original series used lots of push buttons and the first ship in TOS didnt look look like a racing ship. and please could a series be more dependent on timetravel.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                        I used to be a pretty big fan, but just lost my interest when I grew up.
                        That could be misinterpreted .

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
                          Big time trekkie here.

TOS = cool
                          TNG = pwn pwn
                          DS9 = pwn
                          VOY = meh
                          ENT = suxor
                          You missed TAS
                          [URL="http://coolscifi.com"]Cool Sci-Fi[/URL="http://coolscifi.com"] | [URL="http://awalkerbit.me"]Walking Dead[/URL="awalkerbit.me"]

Comment

Originally posted by KW802
                            You missed TAS

Comment

TNG > DS9 > Everything else
                              Webmaster / Administrator
                              www.MegaGames.com
                              www.MGForums.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X