• Sign of things to come

This may not be far from the truth

Order a pizza

Originally posted by TTG
    This may not be far from the truth

Order a pizza
    It was funny until they had to get political with it with the ACLU

Comment

lol, that was pretty funny.... and wierd at the same time... Actually, I would find it kind of convenient if they automatically knew who I was and where I live..... but having them make choices for me or knowing information on my credit cards is a no-no

MGM out

Comment

Being a victim of ID Theft... This would scare the f*ck out of me.

Comment

long ways off

Comment

Originally posted by Punktek
            long ways off
            Not at all, depends on where you are and it will happen else where gradually so you won't notice the incursion, but that’s ok as it will be done in the name of safety and for *your* liberty ......
            I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Look at caller ID, most pizza huts, at least in my area, are done though a routing system, you never actually talk to someone at that pizza hut unless you go and eat there or pick it up.

They send the order and your details to the closest PH to you or the one of your choice if you so need it.

They even keep you on record and ask if you want the same thing, if you always order the same thing.

Comment

Dominos keeps a record of past orders as well as the address, phone number, name if we have, total amount of orders, bad orders, ect. With past orders though, the only order that we have is your last one, which we delete automaticly to put a new one in.

By the way, the link no longer works.

Comment

Here in Colorado the numbers ring through to the local pizza hut in your area automatically. This uses caller ID to accomplish this. Years ago, there used to be a central order taking unit where the orders were taken in one building then sent electronically to the store where they would be prepared and delievered. Now the orders and order taking actually happen at the same place. Pizza Hut says it's more personal that way. Half the time when you order a pizza you are talking to a delivery driver who may also end up delivering your pizza also.

They started having caller ID to help cut down on the number of prank orders. It's also amazing how many people have no idea what their address or phone number are when they call to order. They sometimes say, I live on the corner of 63rd and federal, can I get a pizza?
                  http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
                    Not at all, depends on where you are and it will happen else where gradually so you won't notice the incursion, but that’s ok as it will be done in the name of safety and for *your* liberty ......
                    uh huh and I am full of Propaganda

Comment

that is a scarey thought. something like that CAN happen in this post 9/11 america we live in now. just give it time.

Comment

Here in Colorado
                        Hey a fellow Coloradoan!

By the way, the link no longer works.
                        Seems to work for me

Comment

Works now.. thats awesome.

Comment

Working...
                          X