No announcement yet.

Sin City...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow movie theatres actually check IDs, that is new on me, i was 12 and going into rated R movies.

next your going to be telling me that EB actually checks IDs on Mature rated games.

Comment

Originally posted by eva01
      wow movie theatres actually check IDs, that is new on me, i was 12 and going into rated R movies.

next your going to be telling me that EB actually checks IDs on Mature rated games.
      They do in my part of California. If they didn't the religious right would close them down for good.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

I believe that you need to be 21 to take people under 17 into rated R movies, or at least with cinemark. I still know most of the people at the theater, and I still get carded now and then, esp if there is a manager on the floor.

And Yes, I've been checked for Games before too.

Comment

I don't remember ever being carded for a movie... or game.
          But anyhow, I saw both trailers for this movie and it seems awesome, so I think I will see this movie as soon as possible.. it looks like the best one I've seen in a long time.

Comment

Is anyone tell me what this movie about?

Comment

Originally posted by mrdemon
              Is anyone tell me what this movie about?
              Well it's basically 3 stories in one... minor spoilers (doesnt ruin any plot twists, just gives a summary of the intro) below so don't read if you're gonna see the movie:

The first story is about an almost-retired cop named Hartigan who is trying to take down a pedophile. This pedophile just happens to be the son of a senator or something (works for the government basically) and so he can't really do anything to do the son without the father going after him.

The second story is about a man named Marv who is trying to figure out who killed his Goldie and why they tried to frame him. This one is the most straightforward but it's also my favorite. Marv kicks major ass in this part of the film

The third story is about a man named Dwight (I think) who is trying to take down this psycho who may or may not end up being a killer. He ends up working with hookers who run a small subsection of Sin City to prevent an all out war between the cops, hookers, and the mob.

There ya go

MGM out

Comment

Great summary there MGM !
                Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X