Sin City...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sin City...

So what were your thoughts about this movie? Was it worth the hype? Any fans of the novels have opinons about the movie?

I had not read the novels, but I saw the movie earlier tonight, and I thought it was great.
    Webmaster / Administrator
    www.MegaGames.com
    www.MGForums.com

Actually wasn't aware there was a novell for it, but considering it was frank miller

I really loved the movie

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
      Actually wasn't aware there was a novell for it, but considering it was frank miller

I really loved the movie

Yeah, the movie was based on the novels. IIRC, the movie was basically like 3 of the novels combined together.
      Webmaster / Administrator
      www.MegaGames.com
      www.MGForums.com

Comment

There was skipping aroudn, which I was already expecting considering who the special guest director was.

Comment

for a few seconds, I thought it was Sim City.... (boggles)
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

There was skipping aroudn, which I was already expecting considering who the special guest director was.
            What exactly did Tarantino do as the "guest director?"
            Forums

Comment

Seen the trailer several times now and can safely say I'm dying to see this one
              Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

let me say this, IT ****ING OWNS

i went to the midnight showing in Boston oh yes did it ****ing own, best movie i have seen in a while.

and no one has the right to complain about it if they haven't read the Graphic Novels yet

Comment

I loved it! I went out of the movie with a black and white high (with a touch of color in between ). Seriously, Marv kicks major ass, and Hartigan is a badass... and who can forget Dwight? (even though he wasnt as cool as the others).

"I took away his weapon... both of them" <--- best.... quote..... ever!

MGM out

Comment

I have read some great reviews about this movie. Now I am debating if I should take a female friend to watch this movie, because she will keep me distracted for sure.

Comment

How well does she tolerate voilence and nudiity? it gets fairly grafic at some point.

Comment

How well does she tolerate voilence and nudiity? it gets fairly grafic at some point.
                        And in some cases... very gorey

MGM out

Comment

it wasn't even that bad. it wasn't that gory as a lot of things i have a lot more gore in them.

Comment

Originally posted by eva01
                            it wasn't even that bad. it wasn't that gory as a lot of things i have a lot more gore in them.
                            I thought the end scene with Hartigan's last kill was kind of gorey...

And what about all the cutup body parts and heads, hands getting blown off, etc.

MGM out

Comment

that wasn't that bad

take a look at "suicide circle" or "battle royale"

now those have gore.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X