Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someuser190826
    replied
    I am extremely into health and fitness, so I spend alot of my time working out, researching and the likes to improve my fitness.

Back in the days, I think many people here can back me on this, I used to live and breath vB.org. I would come home from school and sit on my ass and code all day. I didn't think it was healthy for me as I gained over 60 pounds within less than 3 years.

Anyways now I can't get back into vB.org or vBulletin. I have established a hosting business and another graphics design business locally, so my time is split between that and my dad's business. I am also going to improve my education within the next year by attending University for international business.

So as you can see my time is very limited between work, school, and life. I am sure I will probably leave vBulletin all together within the coming years as I move away from web development and focus more on hosting.

Leave a comment:

• eva01
    replied
    watch the WORLD CHAMPION Boston Red Sox

tonight 8:05PM on ESPN2 and NESN

yankees suck

and of course i go to red sox games

*was at Game 4 ALCS*

Leave a comment:

• golfer adam
    replied
    Hmm play golf, play snooker, go out with friends, the internet (golf forums, vbulletin, web design and sleeping.

When I get a car I'm sure I will go out in it a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Brad.loo
    replied
    Video Games, Working on my car, lurking forums I visit on the net. Yea thats it, there is nothing to do where I live

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    Playing soccer, tuning my cars, having fun with my friends, doing things with my girlfriend.. The list is endless

Leave a comment:

• biagrin
    replied
    i look at a computer screen all day. im addicted...need help. lol

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    Post on www.vbulletin.com/forum

I also go to theadminzone.com , check out the latest trailers at gametrailers.com and apple.com, and go to various other gaming sites to read up on the latest gaming news.

As far as non-internet-wise... I play a lot of games, PC, console, handheld, whatever. I also work out quite a bit now. And I'm a big movie buff. I just saw Sin City tonight actually

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• MajinBardock
    started a topic entertainment...

entertainment...

what do u ppl usually do in ur spare time?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X