X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• official vb chinese site?

http://www.vbulletin.com/order/ -> beneeth the german flag
    http://www.vbulletin-chinese.com/

anymore info on this? maybe an announcement in the announcement forum would be nice (like this: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66971)

also they seem to have more license options, whats up with this?
    Last edited by _| () R | Z; Thu 17 Mar '05, 6:00am.
    Originally Posted by Zachery
    John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

Originally Posted by Martin
    We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

As far as I know the only official places you can purchase vBulletin from are vBulletin.com and vBulletin-Germany.com.

Comment

It seems to be official, so the question : when could other foreign forums could be official or at least sell licences in their native language ?

Comment

Just because it has a domain name with vBulletin in it and has a website that looks like vBulletin's website does not make it official. Though I could be wrong, I do not think this is an official site.

Comment

Maybe i'm wrong but if you can purchase a licence on this site, it must be official

Comment

Not necessarily. Just because they are selling copies of vBulletin does not make them licensed copies. Like I said, I could be wrong and this could very well an official vBullletin site.

Comment

Uhh, Radon, look at our order page. It's linked to from there. It's official.

Comment

why should it not be official when vbulletin.com links to it?
                If you would like to purchase the Chinese version of vBulletin and receive Chinese support, please visit vBulletin-Chinese.com.
                i hope for a lot of chinese customers with lots of new hacks and styles.
                selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

Ah, I stand corrected then. My whole point was that just because they are selling copies of vBulletin or have a vBulletin domain name does not make them an official site.

Originally posted by rin
                  why should it not be official when vbulletin.com links to it?
                  I hadn't seen that.

Comment

Originally posted by Radon3k
                    Ah, I stand corrected then. My whole point was that just because they are selling copies of vBulletin or have a vBulletin domain name does not make them an official site.

I hadn't seen that.
                    You're correct. There are sites pretending to be official or claim they are to scam people out of their money, but as of recently the vBulletin-chinese.com web site is made official and are now on the order/ page. Chinese customers can either purchase a vBulletin license from vBulletin.com and download the chinese language pack from vBulletin.com or buy a license through vbulletin-chinese.com and then get the language pack that way.

Comment

Vbzh.org ?
                      Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

I'm checking out vbzh.org right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Sullivan
                          Uhh, Radon, look at our order page. It's linked to from there. It's official.
                          /me makes a small hint to create an announcement about this......
                          Originally Posted by Zachery
                          John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

Originally Posted by Martin
                          We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

Comment

Good to see vB expanding to China. Imagine the market!

Comment

Originally posted by Erwin
                              Good to see vB expanding to China. Imagine the market!
                              1.3 billion ........
                              I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X