Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had any luck getting paypal to answer from their contact form?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just yesterday I submited a question about payment and I had a helpful response in my box this morning. The first paragraph was obviously typed by someone, but the second two were directly from their FAQ. Paypal does piss me off at times, but in the end it usually turns out ok. I just wish they had a more personal claims department.
    Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

Originally posted by tgillespie
      Just yesterday I submited a question about payment and I had a helpful response in my box this morning. The first paragraph was obviously typed by someone, but the second two were directly from their FAQ. Paypal does piss me off at times, but in the end it usually turns out ok. I just wish they had a more personal claims department.
      I did a test of sorts

The same day u submitted a question, March 17th, I also submitted a question
      I did so as prospective customer since I closed my account (the same contact form system is available even if you dont have a paypal account)
      I had 2 of my members do the same. They have paypal accounts.
      All 3 questions where submitted at the same time. The question was very generic and was the same on each except for wording so that they would not be identical.

Here are the results...
      Question sent in March 17th. Today is the 20th.
      I have not recieved a response yet.
      Member 1 has not recieved a response yet.
      Member 2 has not recieved a response yet.

I guess you fall into 2 categories. The lucky ones that have posted here and have gotten responses and the unlucky ones like myself and my 2 members that dont. Maybe their software has a glitch and drops messages here and there?

Guess I have beaten this topic to death so I'm done.
      Thanks for ur replies

Comment

yeah i said i was done but i finally got one!!
        6 days later i get my one and only reply out of a the 4 or 5 ive sent in
        i wish i new ur secrets for getting them the next morning and stuff :/

Maybe some of u lucky ones can help me out and send the attached question in and post the reply here.
        I'm going on 3 weeks trying to get this answered. I need it in writing for obvious reasons.
        Last edited by Zonex; Fri 27 May '05, 8:19pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X